CCI Online Coaching    |    x

revaluation of ca exam. application

i am pcc student. I want to revalued so plz. send to application format of revaluation

There is no prescribed FORM for Re totaling. U can write  a LETTER by requeting

to Re total ur Answer Sheet with in prescribed time limit.

Total likes : 2 times

Yes Institute should provide a format for revaluation of answer sheets.

ca final student

hey this is the sample letter originally posted by a senior member of clubindia....iam just copy pasting this letter.......thanks sir  

September 02, 2009

The Chairperson

Examination Committee,

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India

New Delhi 

Sub:  Re-valuation of answer sheet for June 2009 PCC Examination 

Roll No.:     41566

Dear Sir/Madam,

In reference to the above captioned subject it is humbly submitted that as per the results announced on_________I got 36 marks in “Law Ethics and Communication” which is lesser than I was expecting in this examination. Therefore I am unsure so as to why such unfavorable result emanated in this examination.

It is my humble request to this dignified office to kindly consider a re valuation of my answer sheet in “Law Ethics and Communication” so that an inadvertent error if any gets duly rectified.

I am enclosing herewith a Demand Draft no. _______dated _______drawn on ______bank amounting to Rs. _________ towards the re evaluation fees as per the as per the rules of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

I hope my request shall meet with an approval from your end at the earliest convenient opportunity.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Yours sincerely

Name & Registration No.

Total likes : 2 times

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

× Online Coaching My Enrolled Courses
Articles Forum News Experts Exams Share Files Income Tax Accounts Career Corporate Law Service Tax Video Judgements Rewards Top Members Events Albums Find Friends Featured Feed Scorecard Bookmarks Mock Test Poll Notification Knowledge Finder Coaching Institutes Trainee Corner Jobs
close x