advertise

Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Corporate Law > Resolutions >

RESOLUTION TO INCREASE AUTHORISED CAPITAL

Pages : 1 2 3

[ Scorecard : 28]
Posted On 17 February 2008 at 10:48 Report Abuse

Sirs,

Can anyone give me specimen Resolution [ at Board Meeting & at EGM] to be passed for Increasing Authorised Capital.

i.e. Board Resolution

and Sprecial Reolution

Best Regards,

J M Tiwari

Online classes for CA CS CMA

CA O.P. SINGH
O P Singh & Co.

[ Scorecard : 426]
Posted On 17 February 2008 at 12:39

Minutes of the Extra-Ordinary General Meeting of .................... held on …………………………………….. at the Registered Office of the Company at …………………… wherein the following were present: 1. Mr. 2. Mr Mr. .....Took the Chair and there being requisite quorum the proceedings of the meeting commenced. The Chairman stated that there are no proxies received. I. The Chairman stated that the Authorised Capital of the Company is presently Rs.1,50,00,000/- divided into 15,00,000 Equity Shares of Rs.10 each considering the proposal to issue bonus shares for expansion purpose, it is advisable to increase the Authorised Capital of the Company from Rs. 1,50,00,000 to 1,60,00,000 by creation of 16,00,000 Shares of Rs.10 each, ranking pari passu in all respect with existing Equity Shares of the Company. The proposed increase of the Authorised Capital of the Company requires the approval of the members in the general meeting. The Members then discussed the matter in detail and passed the following resolution as Ordinary Resolution: “RESOLVED THAT pursuant to provisions of section 94(1)(a) of the Companies Act, 1956 the Authorised Share Capital of the Company be and is hereby increased from present Rs.1,50,00,000/-(Rupees One Crore Fifty Lacs), to Rs. 1,60,00,000/-(Rupees Crore Sixty Lacs), by addition thereto of 1,00,000 (One Lac) Equity Shares of Rs.10 each, ranking pari passu in all respect with existing Equity Shares of the Company.” II. The Chairman stated that consequent upon the increase in the Authorised Capital of the Company its Memorandum of Association will require alteration so as to reflect the increase in Share Capital. The Members then passed the following resolution as Special Resolution “RESOLVED FURTHER THAT, Clause V of the Memorandum of Association of the Company be and is hereby amended by substitution of the figures and words “The Authorized Share Capital of the Company is Rs 1,60,00,000 (Rupees One Crore Sixty Lacs) divided into 16,00,000 (Sixteen Lacs) Equity Shares of Rs. 10/- (Rupees Ten only) each. III. The Chairman stated that consequent upon the increase in the Authorised Capital of the Company its Articles of Association will require alteration so as to reflect the increase in Share Capital. The Members then passed the following resolution as Special Resolution “RESOLVED THAT clause 5 of the Articles of Association of the Company be and is hereby amended by substitution of the figures and words “The Authorized Share Capital of the Company is Rs. 1,60,00,000/- (Rupees One Crore Sixty Lacs only) divided into 16,00,000 (Sixteen Lacs) Equity Shares of Rs. 10/- (Rupees Ten only) each” The Meeting then terminated with Vote of thanks to the Chair. Certified true copy Managing Director

Total thanks : 1 times

Radhika
Company Secretary

[ Scorecard : 1228]
Posted On 18 February 2008 at 08:53

For Increase of Authorised Capital u need to call an EGM and pass Special/ordinary resolution as the case may be.. Board Meeting is to be conducted only for approving notice and calling the EGM “RESOLVED THAT the Notice for convening the Extra-Ordinary General Meeting of the Company on ____________ be and is hereby approved and Mr.___________ or )_____________Directors of the Company be and is hereby severally authorised to sign the notice and despatch the same to the shareholders of the Company.” Board Resolution for Calling EGM Special Resolution-- to be passed at the EGM "Resolved that pursuant to sections 16, 31 and 94 and other applicable provisions, if any, of the Companies Act, 1956, the Authorised Capital of the Company be and is hereby increased from Rs. 2,00,00,000 (Rupees Two Crores) divided into 20,00,000 equity shares of Rs. 10 each to Rs. 7,50,00,000 (Rupees Seven Crores Fifty Lakhs only) divided into 75,00,000 equity shares of Rs. 10 each, ranking pari passu with the existing equity shares. Resolved further that Clause v of the Memorandum of Association of the Company be and is hereby altered to read as follows: "The Share Capital of the Company is Rs. 7,50,00,000 (Rupees Seven Crores Fifty Lakhs only) divided into 75,00,000 equity shares of Rs. 10 each. The Company has the power from time to time to increase or reduce its capital in accordance with the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956." Resolved Further that Clause 5 of the Articles of Association of the Company be and is hereby altered to read as follows: "The Share Capital of the Company is Rs. 7,50,00,000 (Rupees Seven Crores Fifty Lakhs only) divided into 75,00,000 equity shares of Rs. 10 each." Resolved Further that the Board of Directors be and are hereby authorised to do such other acts and deeds as may be necessary for giving effect to this resolution."

Total thanks : 1 times

(Guest)
Posted On 09 April 2008 at 19:47

I want to increase authorised capital of the my Pvt. ltd. company from 1lac to 10lac how can I do this and what will be cost envolved to do this.

vidya p nambiar
student

[ Scorecard : 45]
Posted On 23 May 2008 at 11:50

Thank u

(Guest)
Posted On 04 June 2008 at 18:32

I WANT TO INCREASE THE AUTHORISED SHARE CAPITAL FROM 10 LACS TO 40 LACS . PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE STAMP DUTY PAYABLE. KINDLY MAIL ME THE FORMAT OF BOARD RESOLUTION

(Guest)
Posted On 23 October 2008 at 16:37

Originally posted by :Guest
" I have increased authorised capital of the my Pvt. ltd. company from 5 crores to 7 crores What wil be the resolution for that  "

(Guest)
Posted On 23 October 2008 at 16:40

Originally posted by :Guest
" I have increased authorised capital of the my Pvt. ltd. company from 5 crores to 7 crores What wil be the resolution for that  "

Senthil Kumar
Management Traninee

[ Scorecard : 25]
Posted On 02 December 2008 at 10:58

i want to know the procedure & related provisions under the companies act 1956, for increased authoraised share captial from 20 crores to 30 crores..

(Guest)
Posted On 05 December 2008 at 13:38

Dear

Kinldy proivde a board resolution format for increase in authorised share capital of a private limited company. Also let me know the procedure to inc. share capital.

Thanks & Regards.

There are 27 Replies to this message

Related Files