Resignation letter of a director

Management Trainee

Please provide a format of Resignation letter by a Director to Company.

CA Student

Resignation letter of Director/Managing Director/Whole time director

http://ourprofessionalteam.com/index.php?option=com_oscontent&view=article&id=2613&catid=352&Itemid=63

Total likes : 1 times

Company Secretary and Compliance Officer

Date: 

To       

The Board of Directors

[Name of the Company]

[Address of the Company]  

Sub:    Resignation from the Directorship 

Dear Sir, 

Due to my pre-occupation elsewhere, I am not in a position to devote my time to the affairs of the Company. Accordingly, I am submitting my resignation as director/Managing director/whole-time director of the company with immediate effect. 

Kindly acknowledge the receipt and arrange to submit the necessary forms with the office of the Registrar of Companies, [concerned state], accordingly. 

Thanking You  

Yours Faithfully,   

Signature_______

Name _________

Address_________

Management Trainee

Thanks to all.

Company Secretary

XYZ

Jaipur

To,

Board of Directors,

_____________________PRIVATE LIMITED,

Jaipur

Re: Resignation as a Director of the Company.

Dear Sir,

Due to some unavoidable circumstances, I hereby tender my resignation from the Board of Directors of your company with immediate effect.

I shall be highly obliged if the Board of Directors of the company considers my resignation at the earliest.

I hereby give my felicitation to all the members of the Board for the unstinted faith and cooperation that I have received during the tenure of my directorship.

You are requested to please arrange for filing of E-Form 32 with the Registrar of Companies to that effect and give intimation to all the concerned departments and give a copy of the same to me for my reference and record.

Thanking You,

(XYZ)

Management Trainee

Thank you ma'am for your reply.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

× Online Coaching My Enrolled Courses
Articles Forum News Experts Exams Share Files Income Tax Accounts Career Corporate Law Service Tax Video Judgements Rewards Top Members Events Albums Find Friends Featured Feed Scorecard Bookmarks Mock Test Poll Notification Knowledge Finder Coaching Institutes Trainee Corner Jobs
close x
  SHARE THIS