Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Students > IPCC >

Requirement of form no. 112

Pages : 1 2

STUDENT/ARTICLE ASSISTANT

[ Scorecard : 359]
Posted On 27 January 2010 at 15:08 Report Abuse

I am doing pursuing b.com(p) 2nd year from regular college. I pass cpt in dec-2009.

I deposit the fees of Rs.12000 as IPCC registeration fees, and planning to start my articleship after completing my college.

So please tell me that i have to submit any other document for this with my registration or not.....

And i fill form no. 112 or nor

please help me

Online classes for CA CS CMA

Aditi
student

[ Scorecard : 121]
Posted On 27 January 2010 at 15:23

if u fill form 112,u cant go for regular b.com. course...u hav to go for private.....but its only if ur class timings are clashing with the articleship timings...n it usually does...

no other document is required to b registered...only the form given by icai...n cpt marksheet.

Total thanks : 1 times

CA Parag Jani
BCom CA DISA Forensic Auditor

[ Scorecard : 263]
Posted On 27 January 2010 at 15:24

Form no.112 is required to be executed at d time of joining articleship ONLY IN CASE YOU ARE STUDYING ANYOTHER COURSE WITH CA.ARTICLESHIP. In your case, you are planning to start your articleship after your regular college for b.com gets over. So you NEED NOT furnish Form no.112 at this moment!

And under IPCC Scheme, Articleship begins after passing 1st Group and not before that!

Total thanks : 1 times

Abhinav Aggarwal

Posted On 27 January 2010 at 15:26

thanks parag thanks aditi

Abhinav Aggarwal

Posted On 27 January 2010 at 15:29

but i deposit fess of Rs.12000 which includes articleship fees also.

it is required to submit separate form before starting articleship?

CA CS Anshul A. Agrawal
Faculty & Branch In-Charge at Zaware's | Ex-Vice Chairman Pune WICASA of ICAI

[ Scorecard : 171]
Posted On 27 January 2010 at 15:43

Dear Friend,

Form No.112 is required too be filed only then when an ARTICLE ASSISTANT is undergoing any other course other than Chartered Accountancy (eventhough it is Graduation).

The regulations talks the following w. r. t. Form No. 112:

1.   It is required to be filed only by an ARTICLE ASSISTANT i. e. an IPCC student, who passes either FIRST or BOTH the groups and register himself/herself as an article assistant within the meaning of The Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988.

2.   It is required to be filed when a student  i. e. an article assistant persues any other course along with CA. This rule is made so that the additional course opted by such article does'nt intervenes in his/her regular office timings and one must take his/her articles training seriously.

3.   The regulations further states that a student can persue only ONE course along with CA along with CA.

OPINION: As mentioned above Form No.112 is to be filed by only an article assistant but, let me be very clear it is a CONDITION and not RESTRICTION i. e. as in your case eventhough you have opted for Graduation before commencement of your articles training, as an ideal students you must file duly filled Form No. 112 now only. There is no penaly, as of now for delay in furnishinh the said form, until and unless you are not an article assistant but, once you have registered for articles training and you are regarded as an articles assistant and if then you make any delay in filing this form then the penaltie(s) are applicable to you.

I hope I have made it very clear. Feel free to communicate.

Regards,                                       

MR. ANSHUL A. AGRAWAL

| Vice Chairman | Pune WICASA of ICAI |

+919096460464

anshulagrawal @ icai.org

CA CS Anshul A. Agrawal
Faculty & Branch In-Charge at Zaware's | Ex-Vice Chairman Pune WICASA of ICAI

[ Scorecard : 171]
Posted On 27 January 2010 at 15:45

Dear Friend,

Form No.112 is required too be filed only then when an ARTICLE ASSISTANT is undergoing any other course other than Chartered Accountancy (eventhough it is Graduation).

The regulations talks the following w. r. t. Form No. 112:

1.   It is required to be filed only by an ARTICLE ASSISTANT i. e. an IPCC student, who passes either FIRST or BOTH the groups and register himself/herself as an article assistant within the meaning of The Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988.

2.   It is required to be filed when a student  i. e. an article assistant persues any other course along with CA. This rule is made so that the additional course opted by such article does'nt intervenes in his/her regular office timings and one must take his/her articles training seriously.

3.   The regulations further states that a student can persue only ONE course along with CA along with CA.

OPINION: As mentioned above Form No.112 is to be filed by only an article assistant but, let me be very clear it is a CONDITION and not RESTRICTION i. e. as in your case eventhough you have opted for Graduation before commencement of your articles training, as an ideal students you must file duly filled Form No. 112 now only. There is no penaly, as of now for delay in furnishinh the said form, until and unless you are not an article assistant but, once you have registered for articles training and you are regarded as an articles assistant and if then you make any delay in filing this form then the penaltie(s) are applicable to you.

I hope I have made it very clear. Feel free to communicate.

Regards,                                       

MR. ANSHUL A. AGRAWAL

| Vice Chairman | Pune WICASA of ICAI |

+919096460464

anshulagrawal @ icai.org

Abhinav Aggarwal

Posted On 27 January 2010 at 23:20

thanks sir

but can u clearly tell me that i fill the form now or at the time when i start my articleship  .

this doubt comes to my mind because i submite Rs.12000 as my IPCC registeration which also includes  registeration fees for articleship......

so please help me because i don't want any problem in future

SUBHAM GHOSH
destiny calling

[ Scorecard : 898]
Posted On 28 January 2010 at 02:05

u first clear 1st grp of IPCC,then register for articleship by filling form no.103 & 102 ( deed  between u and ur principal).At the time depositing 103,please deposit form no. 112

PB1701
STUDENT

[ Scorecard : 32]
Posted On 25 July 2010 at 00:38

Hello,

Can any1 pls guide me....

I had cleared CPT and opted for B.Com (H) from a regular College..and simultaneously for IPCC.will i be reqd to fill form 112 rght now..

and can i continue regular college if i take a written undertaking from my CA when my articleship starts....

pls its urgent

There are 12 Replies to this message

Related Files