Requirement for cpt paper

Sohil (Learner) (631 Points)

15 October 2011  

Well i have just started preparation for CPT.

I am yet not sure whether ill be able to sit for december paper or not.I did paid the fees online before october start.But due to some commitment i wasnt able to submit the form.I went today saturday and the institute was of.Also none of their landlines are working because of some heavy rains.

May be it will be clear on monday whether ill be able to sit or not. Anyways.As i am from engineering background and as i hardly know anyone preparing for papers personally.

I dont know what stuffs i need to take care at the time of paper.In sense

1::What type of calcis are allowed.

2::Do they personally check during papers about same .Also whether caclcis allowed or not?

3::WHether i have to bring log book personally.Or it will be supplied during papers.

4::Similarly tables will be supplied for poison distribution and binomial distribution or that also i have to bring personally.

5::For paper pencil mode what are the requriements etc etc. I am totally dependent on caclubinia for my papers. Also should i buy some textbook from market for cpt.Or all paper question comes from Cpt study material supplied by the institute. Or some out of box questions too come for the test.