Regarding submission of information in form stock-1

P. Singh (Partner (Legal Matters))   (62 Points)

30 October 2012  

(TO BE PUBLISHED IN PART IV OF THE DELHI GAZETTE EXTRAORDINARY)
GOVERNMENT OF NATIONAL CAPITAL TERRITORY OF DELHI
DEPARTMENT OF TRADE AND TAXES
VYAPAR BHAWAN, I.P. ESTATE, NEW DELHI-110 002

No.F.7(433)/Policy-II/VAT/2012/824-834 Dated : 30-10-2012

NOTIFICATION

I,  Prashant  Goyal,  Commissioner,  Value  Added  Tax,  Government  of
National Capital Territory of Delhi, in exercise of the powers conferred on me under
Sub-section (1) read with Sub-section (3) of Section 70 of Delhi Value Added Tax
Act,  2004,  hereby  direct  that  Notification  No.F.7(433)/Policy-II/VAT/2012/472-483
dated 16.08.2012, regarding submission of information in Form Stock-1, shall in
partial  modification  to the said  notification,  come into force with  effect  from  the
16th November, 2012. 

(Prashant Goyal)
Commissioner, Value Added Tax

No.F.7(433)/Policy-II/VAT/2012/824-834 Dated : 30-10-2012

Copy forwarded for information and necessary action to:-
1. Principal  Secretary  (Finance),  Government  of  NCT  of  Delhi,  Delhi Sachivalaya, New Delhi.
2. Principal Secretary (GAD), Government of NCT of Delhi, Delhi Sachivalaya, New  Delhi  with  one  spare  copy  for  publication  in  Delhi  Gazette  Part-IV (extraordinary) in today’s date.
3. Principal Secretary to the Chief Minister, Government of NCT of Delhi, Delhi Sachivalaya, New Delhi.
4. All Special / Addl. / Joint Commissioners, Department of Trade and Taxes, Vyapar Bhawan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi.
5. Addl. Commissioner (PR), Department of Trade and Taxes, Vyapar Bhawan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi to arrange to give wide publicity to this notification.
6. Programmer (EDP), Department of Trade and Taxes, Vyapar Bhawan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi to upload the notification on the web site of the Department. 
7. Deputy Director (Policy), Department of Trade and Taxes, Vyapar Bhawan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi. 
8. All VATOs/AVATOs, Department of Trade and Taxes, Vyapar Bhawan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi through their Zonal Incharge. 
9. Registrar, VAT Appellate Tribunal Department of Trade and Taxes, Vyapar Bhawan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi. 
10. President/Secretary, Sales Tax Bar Association (Regd.), Vyapar Bhawan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi. 
11. Guard File.      

(T.C. Sharma)
Value Added Tax Officer (Policy)