Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Exams > Final >

regarding new user registration in http://icaiexam.icai.org

Pages : 1

Student

[ Scorecard : 57]
Posted On 05 February 2010 at 16:27 Report Abuse

I am trying to register as a new user in http://icaiexam.icai.org so that I can fill examination form online but there seems to be a technical problem in the drop down list of the examination field. The drop down list isnt appearing  properly. And thus my details is not getting submitted.

What should I do for this problem? 

Online classes for CA CS CMA

Mohammed Suhaib Ansari
PCC Student

[ Scorecard : 71]
Posted On 05 February 2010 at 17:17

just wait.. even i had d same problem.. ICAI will rectify dis problem shortly..

Vivek
Finally passed CA Final...!!!!!

[ Scorecard : 1092]
Posted On 05 February 2010 at 17:49

Try after 8th Feb

Exam forms to be available from 8th February 2010 -(05-02-2010)
The Sale of Examination Application Forms for Chartered Accountants Professional Education – II, Professional Competence Course (PCE), Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCE) and Final Examinations and also for the Management Accountancy Course (MAC Part – I ),Corporate Management Course (CMC Part – I), Tax Management Course (TMC Part – I), Insurance and Risk Management Course (IRM) and international Trade Laws and World Trade Organization (ITL&WTO) Examinations to be held in May, 2010 scheduled to be made available for Sale at Regional Offices and Branches of the Institute from 5th February, 2010 could not be done due to unavoidable circumstances and will now be available from 8th February, 2010 against the payment of Rs.100/- per application form for both Students Examination Form as well as for Members Examination Form.

Inconvenience caused in the matter is regretted.
(G.Somasekhar)
Additional Secretary (Exams)

Total thanks : 1 times

Tarun
Oracle Apps

[ Scorecard : 26]
Posted On 23 February 2010 at 15:37

The page cannot be displayed is the message one gets when we try going to the page. I called up the student help line. The fellow asked me to login at the time when the traffic is at the lowest . i.e around midnight or early morning around 5.00 AM. When i asked him his name he refused to answer & banged the phone down.

Tarun
Oracle Apps

Posted On 23 February 2010 at 15:39

The page cannot be displayed is the message one gets when we try going to the page. I called up the student help line. The fellow asked me to login at the time when the traffic is at the lowest . i.e around midnight or early morning around 5.00 AM. When i asked him his name he refused to answer & banged the phone down.

Gaurav
Article Student

[ Scorecard : 21]
Posted On 02 March 2010 at 14:27

I am trying to register as a new user in http://www.icaiexam.icai.org, so that I can fill up the examination form online but not able to. It seems to be a technical problem in the drop down list of the examination field. The drop down list isnt appearing  properly and shows ---Select---, no other options are there. And thus my details is not getting submitted.

What should I do for this problem? Please Help its Urgent

Mohammed Suhaib Ansari
PCC Student

[ Scorecard : 71]
Posted On 02 March 2010 at 14:31

i had submitted the hard copy of form..

Tarun
Oracle Apps

Posted On 02 March 2010 at 14:33

I had to go to a cybercafe to submit the form. There seems to a problem with the firewall set up at the company. The companies are setting up the firewalls to disable the opening up of the page. Please try submitting at a cyber cafe. Hope it works.

There are 7 Replies to this message

Related Files