Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Students >

regarding articleship in big 4 ca firms

Pages : 1 2

CA FINAL

[ Scorecard : 740]
Posted On 19 January 2010 at 14:27 Report Abuse

Hello sir,i m pankaj from bhopal... can you plz tell me that wat are the formalities/requirements doing articleship under BIG 4 ca firm... plz tell me all details n venue,if u can plz sir. becoz i also want to do articleship under these firm..and how I can reach them...is it you have some jack or through resume n all.. i have given ipce nov 09...please sir tell me that... thanx in advance.

var addthis_config = { services_compact: 'orkut,facebook,twitter,linkedin,yahoomail,gmail,hotmail,more' }

Total thanks : 1 times

Online classes for CA CS CMA

raj kamal singh
ca-in-waiting

[ Scorecard : 371]
Posted On 19 January 2010 at 14:41

one adv came in ascent(delhi edition)0n 13th jan,whose link is www.naukri,com/deloitte .Also go to site of every big ca firm n apply(including Mazar.Join only if u cleared both group,not 1 group,otherwise problem of exam leave will come

Total thanks : 1 times

P A N K A J
CA FINAL

[ Scorecard : 740]
Posted On 19 January 2010 at 14:46

thanx u...

Vinayak
Student

[ Scorecard : 23]
Posted On 17 March 2010 at 22:30

Respected Sir

I want to know that on what basis the big firms like PWC ,KPMG, Batliboi & Co. select the students for Articleship.As I am a student of CA PCC and I want to do my Articleship in these firms
so what is the minimum percentage required ,what kind of questions they ask in Interveiwand in which months they offer vacancies for Articleship, amount of the Stipend they offer,on what topics a student should have knowledge.
Hoping for a Immediate & best reply Thank You

ajay
student

[ Scorecard : 28]
Posted On 30 March 2010 at 11:17

Respected Sir

i have clear Ca Inter in nov 09.  My MBA Finance result is awaiting.  I have 2.4 Year experience in Accountant. I want to

join Articleship in Big 4 firms. plz suggest me.

Attached File : 18 ajay resum1.doc downloaded 383 times

Devender Chauhan
Learner

[ Scorecard : 1520]
Posted On 30 March 2010 at 20:25

Originally posted by : raj kamal singh
one adv came in ascent(delhi edition)0n 13th jan,whose link is www.naukri,com/deloitte .Also go to site of every big ca firm n apply(including Mazar.Join only if u cleared both group,not 1 group,otherwise problem of exam leave will come

thanks for info.

Harshal Jhota
Article

[ Scorecard : 32]
Posted On 28 July 2010 at 16:12

Respected Sir

I want to know that on what basis the big firms like PWC ,KPMG, Batliboi & Co. select the students for Articleship.As I am a student of CA iPCC and I want to do my Articleship in these firms
so what is the minimum percentage required ,what kind of questions they ask in Interveiwand in which months they offer vacancies for Articleship, amount of the Stipend they offer,on what topics a student should have knowledge and passing in  both group is compulsory for these firms

vartika AGGARWAL
article, CA FINAL

[ Scorecard : 31]
Posted On 16 October 2010 at 13:45

hlo, dis is sia. m doin ma articleship bt it is like dummy , m gonna cmplete ma traing soon but i din get anythng to learn, m too worried whether it gonna be very harmful 4 me in future, n will it lead to problems 4 me regarding ma job??? plz help me.PLZ

SHALKI
STUDENT

[ Scorecard : 21]
Posted On 17 January 2011 at 23:27

CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME THE-

1- PERCENTAGE REQUIREMEMT for being eligible as an ARTICL in th BIG 4 CA Firms ??

2-TH PROCESS to follow once you clear your IPCC GROUP 1 to get into your desired company??

amrit
Student

[ Scorecard : 21]
Posted On 29 July 2011 at 16:52

Respected Sir

I want to know that on what basis the big firms like PWC ,KPMG, Batliboi & Co. select the students for Articleship.As I am a student of CA iPCC and I want to do my Articleship in these firms
so what is the minimum percentage required ,what kind of questions they ask in Interveiwand in which months they offer vacancies for Articleship, amount of the Stipend they offer,on what topics a student should have knowledge for iPCC group I passed student.

There are 12 Replies to this message

Related Files