close x

regarding articleship in big 4 ca firms

Hello sir,i m pankaj from bhopal... can you plz tell me that wat are the formalities/requirements doing articleship under BIG 4 ca firm... plz tell me all details n venue,if u can plz sir. becoz i also want to do articleship under these firm..and how I can reach them...is it you have some jack or through resume n all.. i have given ipce nov 09...please sir tell me that... thanx in advance.

Consultant

Hi

Received this mail from my friend in EY…
Eligibility criteria: Article Trainees appeared in November'09 for PCC / PE2 / IPCC and awaiting results. Send your resume to careers.ey @ in.ey.com  mentioning the desired location (example – Chennai / Mumbai) in the subject line of the email

Total thanks : 3 times

Article at Deloitte

hello sir i have passed IPCC G-1 & I'm interested in joining articleship in any of BIG-4 in mumbai

my cell no is +919960666061 & my e-mail ID is dinesh.wadera @ yahoo.com

my roll no is 24924 n i scored 235 marks with exemption in accounts & costing

kindly reply by mail or phone call..

thanking you

Regards - Dinesh Wadera

ARTICLE STUDENT

Hello sir,i m srinivasarao yepuri from guntur(distic),andrapradesh(state)can you plz tell me that wat are the formalities/requirements doing articleship under BIG 4 ca firm... plz tell me all details n venue,if u can plz sir. becoz i also want to do articleship under these firm..and how I can reach them...is it you have some jack or through resume n all.. i have given ipce nov 09...please sir tell me that... thanx in advance.

Hello Sir, i am Naveen Aggarwal and i want to do articleship in any of big 4 firm in Delhi.

I have passed 1st group of ipcc and got exemtion in adavanced accounting of 2nd group.

My ph no is 9540182610 and my email address is kumarnaveen230 @ gmail.com

please sir kindly inform me as soon as possible.

Attached File : 20 naveen resume.doc downloaded 730 times

I am Girish Yerande , I scored 240 marks in IPCC group 1 . 

Please inform me , if there is vacancy for articleship in Big 4 CA firms in mumbai.

My cell no.: 8983290362

Email: gvyerande @ gmail.com

Thank you

CAN I GO FOR ARICLESHIP AFTER PASSING ONLY GROUP 1 OF IPCC ,SOME FRIENDS TOLD THAT BIG 4 FIRM ONLY HIRE THOSE WHO PASS BOTH GROUP, IS THIS CORRECT?

Big 4s give preference to Both Grp pass articles but they also hire grp-1 pass articles........

SIR,I WISH TO DO ARTICALSHIP IN BIG4....WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE PLEASE HELP.MY EMAIL ID IS MOHITMALPANI1 @ GMAIL.COM......THANK YOU

Total thanks : 1 times

Hello sir,i m Divya Chugh from Delhi... can you plz tell me that wat are the formalities/requirements doing articleship under BIG 4 ca firm... plz tell me all details n venue,if u can plz sir. becoz i also want to do articleship under these firm..and how I can reach them..... i have given ipce may 11 and i had cleared first group...please sir tell me that... my email.id is divyachgh1 @ gmail.com ....... thanx in advance.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :