Real time query

surbhi agrawal (student) (109 Points)

14 August 2016  
Hello ,i need all of your valuable suggestions regarding the issue pertaining to my client. Query is --- My client is situated in small town in (M.P) .His shop in backward sort area where somewhat his familiar customer and might be any new cud come.His dealing is in gold jewellery and furniture sort of Almirah and cooler. So issue is that before few years ago his business was at the mount but now next to his shop there is same business competitor ,so due to limitation of backward area there is competitor arised added more liquidity problem in the business .As his business runs in only seasonal time ,namely,summer season and rest of the months he is in idle position to do any other work for earning as he has limited investment for his family and not only this the issue,he is the only guy in family for earning and non earning 4 member so among them ,all are busy in dealing their education.So his rest months are left waste. If he still think about at anyhow to invest further by raising loan or any kind but due to backward area rare people are entertained there,being a sole guy ,making a further investment too risky for his part as his daughter is about to settle in upcoming few years. So finally his issue is where to invest his valuable time remotedly in the investment for better earning prospects,as his debtors is pending (in lakhs).So he cant go in another place to set up. So share your precious suggestions will welcome here up new.