Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Exams > CS >

Question regarding paper of account in cs june 2012 exam

Pages : 1

ICWA and CS student

[ Scorecard : 407]
Posted On 02 May 2012 at 12:55 Report Abuse

Helo friends, i am cs executive students. ... My question is that... Wheather schedule 6 is applicable in CS executive exam of june 2012 in paper of COMPANY ACCOUNTS ? ...please reply urgently.....

Online classes for CA CS CMA

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta
"PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN"

[ Scorecard : 77597]
Posted On 02 May 2012 at 13:19

Clarification on applicability of Schedule VI of Companies Act, 1956 for June 2012 Examination  

The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) under notifications number S.O. 447(E) and 653(E) dated 28th February, 2011 and 30.03.2011 respectively notified that the annual accounts for the financial year ending 31st March 2012 shall be prepared in accordance with the revised Schedule VI.

Since any amendment coming into force before six months from the date of exam ination forms part of syllabus for exam ination, the new Schedule VI of the Companies Act, 1956 shall be applicable to June, 2012 exam ination. 

Source: http://www.icsi.edu/docs/WebModules/LinksOfWeeks/clarification_on_applicability.htm

himani
Student

[ Scorecard : 105]
Posted On 11 May 2012 at 13:23

Pls tell me what is the schedule 6 ?

Dhiraj Garg
Student

[ Scorecard : 34]
Posted On 30 August 2012 at 02:22

Schedule VI is a detail of standard procedure to draft Balance Sheet as per Companies Act. A person should go through Schedule VI to get the detailed knowledge regarding the drafting of Balance Sheet.

There are 3 Replies to this message

Related Files