Easy Office
LCI Learning

query on gst registration

Page no : 2

Alok Sharma (Practising) (44 Points)
Replied 24 June 2017

Dear Akhilesh , Kindly correct my advice if you find it wrong.

CA Akhilesh Kumar Kandpal (Proprietor A K Kandpal & Associates)   (1442 Points)
Replied 24 June 2017

Dear Alok...most part you are right but you miss the point that the she or her client, as the case may be, is an e commerce operator under the definition of section 2 of cgst act. Sec 24 states list of some person who need to register them compulsorily under gst irrespective of their turnover or type of goods/services they are selling. And e commerce operator is one of them. Secondly e commerce operator may also provide inter state services and are also liable to pay gst on reverse charge basis in sone cases. Hence the she or her client are covered at least in 3 category of dealers which are required to get registered under gst as per sec 24 even if they are having a turnover of zero. And also liable to pay the gst on any amount received by them in providing services or selling goods on or after 1st july, whether or not they have taken the registration. I might be incorrect as i am still learning about gst. So i request you to kindly confirm yourself and correct me if i am wrong...in addition of being discusting and unprofessional😉😉😉

Alok Sharma (Practising) (44 Points)
Replied 24 June 2017

Dear Akhilesh , You are right and your knowledge is good and I agree with your reply.

actually friend, your answer was so mashup and I reply only to the point instead of explaining of detail. like e-commernce operation.

her question was only regarding liable to pay from begnning or after cross limit respective of turnover. so I reply with connection of turnover.

but you are so good. thanx for it friend. your all answer  is correct but was some mashup. So pleasae keep continue to advice people. yes

Replied 24 June 2017

thanks for that....and i accept that it is bit mash up.

Sagnik Majumder (Accounts Executive) (51 Points)
Replied 24 June 2017

Is gst registration required for export sale where previously it was not registered under vat or cst act?

Twinkle Agrawal (71 Points)
Replied 24 June 2017

yes it is required if your turnover exceeds rs 20lakh

Replied 24 June 2017

dear sagnik, igst act considers exports as inter state supply of goods and services....by that logic every exporter exporting taxable goods/services must register himself, even if his turnover is less than 20 lakh due to section 24 of cgst. whether or not you are previously registered in vat act does not matter at all.

Sagnik Majumder (Accounts Executive) (51 Points)
Replied 24 June 2017

Thank you Akhilesh & Twinkle

tej (business) (27 Points)
Replied 26 June 2017

hello Mr.AKHILESH KUMAR KANDPAL

THE LIMIT OF 20 LAKHS IS ONLY FOR BUSINESS OR .......... DOES IT INCLUDE COMMERCIAL RENTAL INCOME PLUS THE TURNOVER OF MY BUSINESS ?

Kindly reply

Thank you

Replied 26 June 2017

dear tej, sec 22 says "taxable supply of goods and services or both", hence it includes business turnover as well as well as rental income since rental income also qualifies as taxable supply of service....

tej (business) (27 Points)
Replied 28 June 2017

THANK YOU  A.K. KANDPAL

BUSINESS TURNOVER OF   PARTNERSHIP  ALSO  INCLUDED ?

Replied 28 June 2017

partnership firm is a separate person...so no, it's turnover will not be included in it's partner's turnover.

Anil Kumar Vagga (72 Points)
Replied 10 July 2017

Hi Team,

we have two director for one company while migration we have only one director Details and we got GST no.

now we have add one more director kindly let us know further process.

Regards
Anilkumar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: