Quarry regarding order under section 154

CS Kaushik Kundu (Company Secretary) (180 Points)

08 November 2013  

I have filed ITR-1 for AY 2013-14 where I wrongly quote TAN of Deductor (not Deductor's name). The return has processed by CPC and intimation sent under section 143(1) raising tax demand for that amount for which I quote wrong TAN. I have made rectification request against the said order under the heading "Tax payer is correcting data for tax credit mismatch only" . After that, CPC has sent me Notice under section 154 is clearly specifying that  "the order passed under section 143(1) is required to be amended as there is a mistake apparent from the records within meaning of section 154/155 of the IT Act, 1961" through e-mail for rectification proposal agreed or not .  I have replied and agreed the rectification proposal. Then CPC has sent computation under section 154 of IT Act, 1961 but without modifying order under section 143(1) and raising tax demand. Can I make request for rectification against order under section 154? If I make rectification request out of 3 heads under which head I will make rectification request? 

Please advise me. Thanks in advance.