Qualities of CCI member you admire

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)

26 December 2010  

PERSON / PERSONS ON CCI YOU ADMIRE(PLS Participate)

See 2010 is coming to an end so lets end it on a happy note by creating positive vibes for you and your loved ones. So what u have to do is to pick some members from CCI whom you admire and write their qualities. In this way we will come to know abt. different talented people on CCI   and can be friends with them and get benefited from them.

Important Note :- 

Well this is not my Idea but I took inspiration from a message of my dear friend Resham. I got message as follows :-

Hello.. this is a time to spread good cheer.. there would be atleast one person on Caclubindia whose quality you admire..so make someone feel special by telling them the quality you like about them the most this is to let you know that you are one of those... and the quality i admire about you Pulkit is your ......

So Let's Start

ANKUR GARG 

Well he is my inspiration to contribute on CCI. What a guy -- Most thanked person , No. 1 on expert list , Max. Articles , No. 1 member and many more. But the best quality abt. him is his generousity. He is not at all proudy despite of his remarkable position on CCI. He treats A CPT student and an FCA equally. Last but not the least an expert of Co. LAW and Auditing, so do refer his article on this.

All Corporate Law Articles at one place !!!

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA 

He is the Motivational GURU of CCI. If you are felling low then just read any of his articles. 

His thought L I F E    I S   A   G I F T.

OPEN  THE WRAPPER AND FIND THE TREASURE

&  

DISTRIBUTE IT AMONG ALL. "

CMA. Sanjay Gupta 

I just love his simplicity . I am a huge fan of his. Not only he is a good Professional but a much better person.. 

His Thoughts - "Keep Sharing your knowledge to help people. Knowledge increses by sharing and not by preserving"

Now it's time for my frnds (In Random Order).......

Vikash Maheshwari      

He is a future face of CCi as mentioned by Manmohan. He is very innovative and writes what he feels. We have huge expectations from him.

His Views :- 

1)RESPECT WHAT U HAVE, as there are millions of people in this world dying to be at least half as fortunate as you.

2)BE WHAT YOU ARE. You need not be fake for others.

3)A person will never tell you the truth if he is sure you won' t understand.

4)Always compliment people for their good qualities so they will be good always, otherwise they will think no one notices.

5)Never betray anyone's trust.

6)SMILE ALWAYZ COZ SOMEONE LOVES TO SEE U SMILING AND COZ U R THE REASON FOR THAT SOMEONE’S SMILE

Sneha.... sunshine 

She is our president of Shaitani Dimaag Club . I simply loves her write-up . She doesn't copy anyone and has a style of her own.

TIPS FOR CPT STUDENTS

TIPS FOR WRITING THEORY ANSWERS

Resham 

My best gift from CCI. is Resham . You know in this commercial world where everyone thinks abt. himself Resham set a gr8 example by writing on Birds and Cows and spread awareness. Even when everyone was appreciating my Articles Resham was the only one who asked me change and improve my style and it really helped me. Thx a lot for being my frnd.

This Uttrayan - let birds fly

The Horrifying leather trade in India- must see

Manmohan

He is a very talented guy and a common name of CCI . 

His latest article is :-

What I felt about my memory

So this was my list. Do post yours so that we can contact them...