Pvt ltd or partnership firm for it company

Rajeev (ABC) (44 Points)

07 January 2012  

Hi

I am resident of Ghaziabad and I am planning to start up a IT company in either Delhi, Noida or Ghaziabad. There will be total three person involved in the business. We are not expecting the company to give any return for the next one year. But want to keep our liability limited once we develop the Product and start providing services to customers.

1) From Delhi, Noida or Ghaziabad, where can I get the maximum benefit in starting the Software Company, in term of the Benefit from Government and simplicity of the process?

2) Shall we incorporate Pvt limited company now or shall we startup with the Partnership firm now and later change it to Pvt Limited Company?

3) What are the yearly cost associated with Pvt Ltd company (related to cost of compliances and audits) if there are no revenue generated?

4) Is there a way to protect the name of the company if we start with partnership firm?

5) Do we need to take the Copyright of the software we develop and what will be the cost associated with it?

6) I heard there are some benefits associated with starting the IT Company in STPI. Can you please let us know the ways in which we can take these benefits?

As I am in the early stage of starting the company, so there are lot of question. Hope I will get a correct direction.

Thanks
Puneet