Putting an end. m so tired now.

chandan ghosh (none) (196 Points)

24 August 2011  

Reality always surprises us. We think for the best and the best remain a puzzle.

When my result of IPCC 1st group came out in Feb, I was truly happy with the thought that “I can join a CA firm now”. I tried and got selected in Delhi’s one of the best CA firms. But then they put one typically unfair condition. They wanted me to submit all my originals for 3 years. So I rejected them. As I had already swallowed too much time, I decided to go for the 2nd group thinking I might get a chance in top firm. I completed my group 2 May 11 attempt. I was certainly happy to be in final but didn’t know that getting article ship in top firm would be so difficult. My ability is not a concern though. But getting a call for interview is the real one.

After results (surprisingly) their behavior changed. They became rude. They started talking rudely. One CA said “I know U ppl; U ppl will leave soon if U get a chance in BIG4”. This made me feel sad because there is no trust. It’s all about business. One so called “one of the best firms” called me trice and every time I was told “no vacancy” and every time I had to explain everything from a fresh that “ I had already submitted the form that day and you asked me to come today” .

Does it happen to everyone or I am an exception??? Well I really don’t want to get in to that because ICAI’s e-sahayata seemed helpless to me when I asked them “are they authorized to keep originals for 3 years? “  .

In this period, I did so many “CHAKKAR” of Connaught place and I feel that I have no interest for “Top Firms” now. Today  I finally moved to a mid size CA firm for the first time and I got selected. I don’t know how good it is but they asked me to join from tomorrow, so I putting en end to my search for “The Best”.

It does not mean I don’t deserve “The Best”. It means “I am not a RANKHOLDER”. J