Pursuing hobbies in this hectic worklife

Kalpesh Mutha (B.com, F.C.A, C.S) (239 Points)

07 October 2011  

Hi frnds,

We all are professionals and cant escape from the hectic work pressures which we have in our day to day life.

But i am sure nobody wann regret on their death that they could have worked a little more hours in life. The only thing we would regret is that we could have given more time to life.

Lets share each other's hobbies, Past times etc so that we get to know the ways in which we sooth our hectic life.

Nowadays i generally feel like doing nothing in my leisure hours. Its been years i did something special. Last saturday i planned to visit a museum, which i have never done before in my life, But somehow my laziness pulled me back from that visit.

I am planning to buy Indoor plants for my house since long, but i jus cant execute it...

I am sure many people wann do much more simpler things in life but somehow end up jus thinking and not doin.

Lets share the ways to get closer to these simple things and feel the peace of spending time with oneself.'

So frnds kindly share ur hobbies, passions etc.. and also the ways in which u keep the passion still going runnign high.