Easy Office
LCI Learning

Protest against icai - unite please

Page no : 9

Puja Sharma (CA Final Student) (89 Points)
Replied 11 August 2014

icai ke hat se sirf ek hi insan ham sabko bacha sakta hai, wo hai icai kud. isiliye - let us work smartly and overcome our weakness.

Anand Pardeshi (CA Final) (530 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Same.. I agree but this is ICAI we cant challenge them, Why i am saying like that... if you wrote correct ans they cut for presentation, suppose if you with presentation they cut for more standard, again more and more.. At last they want to show to Country that HOW OUR COURSE IS TOUGH AND NOTHING.. we can say that our Institute want to mangane their % of passing and nothing.. 

varun (student) (96 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

puja ji......i will qualify next time...but ICAI hamare sath aisa nahi kar sakti....if we are punished for 6 month then why not icai should be...jitna aur jaise is bar likha utna hi likhne par agli bar pass ho jaunga...but why all these should be happen...plz trust me...no weakness..i am not worth of 14 marks in isca...

akansha (nil) (92 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

i request all aggrieved here to write to pmo . i done already.

ARUNIMA SINGH (CA FINAL) (25 Points)
Replied 13 August 2014

Dear friends,

I am one of you who has been highly aggrieved by ICAI results. If ICAI wants us to accept these results, then they should also accept genuine concerns of students. I am listing them pointwise.

1) The first and foremost thing, the 5 best papers of each subject should be displayed on ICAI site so that students can find out where they have erred.

2) The route of verification is just a mirage. Even after shelling out handsome sum, we can't raise any question on any discrepancy. In last exam, I had asked for certified copy of my Audit paper. The marks displayed on my marksheet was 38. But when I actually received the paper, it had only 35. How come 3 marks were added in my audit markssheet. Are they running any chaity show or what. In last attempt itself, it was clear to me that they are awarding marks to students according to their whims and fancies.

2) ICAI is the only institution which is taking subjective exams. If ICAI claims itself  to be world class, it should follow the worldwide norms and take objective exams at IPCC and FINAL level as well.

Back in the Game (a) (1273 Points)
Replied 13 August 2014

ARUNIMA SINGH I agree to your last point...Most of the World class exams are objective.

Puja Sharma (CA Final Student) (89 Points)
Replied 14 August 2014

Originally posted by : varun
puja ji......i will qualify next time...but ICAI hamare sath aisa nahi kar sakti....if we are punished for 6 month then why not icai should be...jitna aur jaise is bar likha utna hi likhne par agli bar pass ho jaunga...but why all these should be happen...plz trust me...no weakness..i am not worth of 14 marks in isca...

I wish all of us will pass next time. But, the result is not in our hand. We have to do our part and rest depends on them. We are helpless in front of our institute.

Sometimes it happens that, we feel - we did best still we failed,,,,, because of ICAI .This is not always true. We make simple mistakes in xm in hurry and they take advantage. So, we should be more careful and work smartly to present our answer in the best way as they require.

aayush (student) (29 Points)
Replied 14 August 2014

/forum/details.asp?quote=1352153&mod_id=301815

ravi Jain (student) (24 Points)
Replied 14 August 2014

I also agree with you

varun (student) (96 Points)
Replied 15 August 2014

puja ji...

plz read the statement of arunima.....she got in marksheet 38 here it was in copy 35..

they can take advantage of our weakness..but what is the need of manipulTION...there are many example where they have increase/ decrease the number...what is the need of it.

we should get what we deserve..no need to increase or decrease the marks...

Shwetha R (CA ) (377 Points)
Replied 16 August 2014

Originally posted by : ARUNIMA SINGH
Dear friends,

I am one of you who has been highly aggrieved by ICAI results. If ICAI wants us to accept these results, then they should also accept genuine concerns of students. I am listing them pointwise.

1) The first and foremost thing, the 5 best papers of each subject should be displayed on ICAI site so that students can find out where they have erred.

2) The route of verification is just a mirage. Even after shelling out handsome sum, we can't raise any question on any discrepancy. In last exam, I had asked for certified copy of my Audit paper. The marks displayed on my marksheet was 38. But when I actually received the paper, it had only 35. How come 3 marks were added in my audit markssheet. Are they running any chaity show or what. In last attempt itself, it was clear to me that they are awarding marks to students according to their whims and fancies.

2) ICAI is the only institution which is taking subjective exams. If ICAI claims itself  to be world class, it should follow the worldwide norms and take objective exams at IPCC and FINAL level as well.

I too applied for certified copies this time & have to see....i have given best for SFM & FR & they have awarded me 16 & 27 for that....I just want to check the paper.... B/w have you pointed out the difference to ICAI & asked them regarding this ??? Can u plz share.... it will be helpful for us....

How can they play like this on students life ???? :'((

akansha (nil) (92 Points)
Replied 18 August 2014

hello all am attaching a letter with the email addresses.

kindly forward the same from your account as well spread the word. and ask your freinds to do the same. kindly mail them via your accounts and pls post the same here that who whether done or not.

pls mail the same.

Attached File : 1327235 1354876 icaiho.rar downloaded: 141 times
1 Like

prasenjit roy (proprietor) (21 Points)
Replied 19 August 2014

First write correct sentences, then expect a reply.

Shivali Malhotra (Articles ) (38 Points)
Replied 20 August 2014

True icai is a creating monopoly power .We would do dharana n get heared by the higher officials.Im there with u.

Monish (Chartered Accountant !!)   (94 Points)
Replied 20 August 2014

Its useless :(

Will HAVE to accept the fact & hope for better *Luck* in the next attempt !

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: