Easy Office
LCI Learning

Protest against icai - unite please

Page no : 6

Monish (Chartered Accountant !!)   (94 Points)
Replied 09 August 2014

I hate the ICAI grading system,

I don't know what more do they want ? 
After giving my 110% in ISCA , & being extremely happy with my exam performance ,i've been rewarded with 38 marks in that subject.

The funny part is, 6 friends in my center (same examination center) have got the same marks in THAT subject.

HEIGHTS !!

(Guest)

Pls join us and write to PMO...

Further, ask your connections to do so...do new post giving this thread's link...do it..

saranyadevi (article) (27 Points)
Replied 09 August 2014

Yes i too expected 60 in isca but gt 10 other subjects around 50 but 37 32 34 etc that i can accept but isca impossible for such mark! Highly disappointed and just puzzled even if i work so hard whether im going to be rewarded for the same!

Monish (Chartered Accountant !!)   (94 Points)
Replied 09 August 2014

It would be nice if we could make a ....*Model* letter or message based on which others could also write to the PMO link that you shared.

Replied 09 August 2014

Wen im seeing so many ppl with same complaint im jus shocked ! This s really very serious issue how we are going to settle this? Getting certified copies will help really?

Replied 09 August 2014

Yes institute should provide or publish the best paper for each subject for each exam so it can be set as benchmark!so we can compare and correct our mistakes!

Replied 09 August 2014

Its really demeaning the hardwork and knowledge of the students! Think tax faculty is correcting isca and otherwise!

dinesh (01010) (35 Points)
Replied 09 August 2014

There is no transparency in checking copies one person checks the copy and then its final no.one can question how you are allotting different marks on same question to different students even when answer written in same manner . There should be some clear guidelines on these issue. It takes 2 month for result when only one person checks copies and other only do totalling, and in case of revaluation etc copy goes to same checker, then how the students can expect that marks will be increased by him except totalling error .In case of revaluation etc copy should be rechecked by another examiner. They give marks in story writing and when one write according to question then they do not give even 40. If icai does not want to pass so many students then they should curb the new entry into the course and take new entry for CPT etc when old students qualifies.

abhilasha jain (article) (188 Points)
Replied 09 August 2014

I am too disappointed with my ISCA and Law Checking pattern I attempted 98 and 95 and got only 37 and 54 respectively. I passed in first group some how but failed in 2nd group just bcoz of ISCA. and same for DT got only 47 after attempting 90 marks.

Replied 09 August 2014

Constitution grants us right to education but right to pass is to be granted to us by icai which can be waived it off by sec 39 etc!

Replied 09 August 2014

I m feeling that ICAI has no standard for copy checking. They have made this profession a luck oriented not a knowledge and hard work based . I attempted my ISCA paper with charts, diagrams etc. and expected 70-80 marks in it. We all should protest against it and write an open letter to all ICAI heads.

sweta (Student of CA Final NCFM)   (283 Points)
Replied 09 August 2014

I too expected 70 plus in sfm but I got only 26 marks.. I am highly disappointed with my result. We must protest against icai.

Replied 09 August 2014

I am too disappointed with my ISCA and Law Checking pattern I attempted 98 and 95 and got only 37 and 54 respectively. I passed in first group some how but failed in 2nd group just bcoz of ISCA. and same for DT got only 47 after attempting 90 marks.

sweta (Student of CA Final NCFM)   (283 Points)
Replied 09 August 2014

I too expected 70 plus in sfm but I got only 26 marks.. I am highly disappointed with my result. We must protest against icai.

(Guest)

Write to PMO & Keep posting here....

Further, would request you guys to share link of this conversation / thread with others who are agrieved of ICAI ...to share their experience here ...every one pls while writing to PMO share link of this thread so that they wiill also have comments of multiple students.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: