CCI Online Coaching    |    x

procedure to join ca final and articleship

final

hi friends

i have clered my ipcc exams.............i want to join ca final and ca articleship............... please tel ne the procedure to do it............please help me friends

sekher

(Guest)

I ALSO HAVE CLEARED CA PCC AND I ALSO WANT TO KNOW THE PROCEDURE FOR FINAL REGISTRATION

CA - Final / CS / B.Com

@ Sekher : First of all congrats on ur success...

You need first start ur articleship, then get registered for it... Form 103, 102 7 if pursuing any other course such as graduation or CS & so on, then form 112 also...

Then go for Group - II attempt in this May 2011, pass Group - II (not applicable if cleared both the groups) & register urself for CA - Final...

You'll get ur final attempt in Nov'13...

Regards & Wishes,

Rohtash Hurria

CA - Final / CS / B.Com

@ Sekher : First of all congrats for ur success..

I too cleared both my groups of IPCC in last May'10 attempt & have joined Big4 for my article ship..

Firstly, decided a firm u would like to work at. If u r looking for good experience, work culture, exposure, growth, etc.; I would personally advice u to join Big4.. N when it comes to ur college u have to decided whether to go for CA or graduation & rathjer u can shift from a college to distance education...

After deciding on the above, register for both Articleship & CA Final with ICAI.. You have to fill both articleship form i.e., Form - 103, 102 & 112 (as u r pursuing greaduation too) & CA Final registration form with the Demand Draft of Rs. 12,000 ( Rs. 2,000 for Articleship & Rs. 10,000 for CA Final)..

For any other queries & doubts, u may send me a PM or contact me on my mobile at 09291626339.

Wish u all the very best..!!

Regards & Wishes,

Rohtash Hurria

Total likes : 1 times

hello 

can any body  show the sample of form 102 

and please refer some nice firms to join articleship in hyderabad

Thanks

Ravi kumar

CA IPCC (grp-1 cleared)

i just have cleared ipcc group 1 and now want to start a articleship,,,,so pls tell me....form 102 is also reqd to be sumitted alongwith form 103 or not or before what time.....and what about form 112 because i pursue b.com from ( sol),,,,,,so it is reqd to be submitted or not.......and pls tell me the fee structure for form 103  because i am not able to understand in the form

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

close x