close x

procedure to join ca final and articleship

hi friends

i have clered my ipcc exams.............i want to join ca final and ca articleship............... please tel ne the procedure to do it............please help me friends

sekher

ALWAYS READY TO LEARN NEW THINGS

I ALSO HAVE CLEARED CA PCC AND I ALSO WANT TO KNOW THE PROCEDURE FOR FINAL REGISTRATION

CA - Final / CS / B.Com

@ Sekher : First of all congrats on ur success...

You need first start ur articleship, then get registered for it... Form 103, 102 7 if pursuing any other course such as graduation or CS & so on, then form 112 also...

Then go for Group - II attempt in this May 2011, pass Group - II (not applicable if cleared both the groups) & register urself for CA - Final...

You'll get ur final attempt in Nov'13...

Regards & Wishes,

Rohtash Hurria

CA - Final / CS / B.Com

@ Sekher : First of all congrats for ur success..

I too cleared both my groups of IPCC in last May'10 attempt & have joined Big4 for my article ship..

Firstly, decided a firm u would like to work at. If u r looking for good experience, work culture, exposure, growth, etc.; I would personally advice u to join Big4.. N when it comes to ur college u have to decided whether to go for CA or graduation & rathjer u can shift from a college to distance education...

After deciding on the above, register for both Articleship & CA Final with ICAI.. You have to fill both articleship form i.e., Form - 103, 102 & 112 (as u r pursuing greaduation too) & CA Final registration form with the Demand Draft of Rs. 12,000 ( Rs. 2,000 for Articleship & Rs. 10,000 for CA Final)..

For any other queries & doubts, u may send me a PM or contact me on my mobile at 09291626339.

Wish u all the very best..!!

Regards & Wishes,

Rohtash Hurria

Total thanks : 1 times

hello 

can any body  show the sample of form 102 

and please refer some nice firms to join articleship in hyderabad

Thanks

Ravi kumar

CA IPCC (grp-1 cleared)

i just have cleared ipcc group 1 and now want to start a articleship,,,,so pls tell me....form 102 is also reqd to be sumitted alongwith form 103 or not or before what time.....and what about form 112 because i pursue b.com from ( sol),,,,,,so it is reqd to be submitted or not.......and pls tell me the fee structure for form 103  because i am not able to understand in the form

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :