Procedure to increase Authorised share capital

STudent

Dear members

I want to know the procedure to increase the authorised share capital in my Restaurant Pvt. Ltd Co.,

Initially it is Rs 1,00,000/- with three promoters and they themselves are the directors.

Company Secretary

Originally posted by : venu

Dear members

I want to know the procedure to increase the authorised share capital in my Restaurant Pvt. Ltd Co.,

Initially it is Rs 1,00,000/- with three promoters and they themselves are the directors.

Hi Venu

To increase the Authorised Share Capital (ASC)

1. Conduct a Board Meeting ( BM) and pass resolution for increase in ASC.

2.Call for EGM by sending notice 21 days  U/s 173 (2) or  call at short notice - Form  22A

3. Hold EGM and get approval for ASC Increase

4. Modify the MOA / AOA .

5. File Form 23 With ROC within 30 days of EGM

6.File Form 5 , ( calculate the fees & stamp duty) for increased Authorised Share Capital.

7.Post approval of above your ASC stands changed .

Other views  Solicited

regards

Santosh Shah

Total likes : 1 times

COMPANY SECRETARY

Form 23 is not required if only Ordinary resolution is passed. Only form 5 will do.

But if the increase in authorised capital requires change in Articles also den special resolution is passed. in that case form 23 nd form 5 both r required

regards

shivi

Company Secretary

Originally posted by : CS Shivi Reddy

Form 23 is not required if only Ordinary resolution is passed. Only form 5 will do.

But if the increase in authorised capital requires change in Articles also den special resolution is passed. in that case form 23 nd form 5 both r required

regards

shivi

HI Shivi

I do agree with ur point. Form 23 only if Special resolution passed.

regards

Santosh Shah

(Guest)

Dear Venu,

For Increase in Authorized Share Capital....

> Propose For General Meeting of Increase in Authorized Capital in Board Meeting and give notice as per your Articles. 

> In Case of Shorter Notice, 95% of Voting Power Should pass the resolution favoring the same.

> Hold EGM & Pass Resoln Favoring the Increase of Autho Capital & Modify your MoA - AoA

> File Form 23 & Get SRN

> With SRN of Form 23 and

> Calculate Stamp Duty ( If its applicable for that Particular State )File Form 5.... 

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

× Online Coaching My Enrolled Courses
Articles Forum News Experts Exams Share Files Income Tax Accounts Career Corporate Law Service Tax Video Judgements Rewards Top Members Events Albums Find Friends Featured Feed Scorecard Bookmarks Mock Test Poll Notification Knowledge Finder Coaching Institutes Trainee Corner Jobs
close x
  SHARE THIS