Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Students > IPCC >

Preparation of ipcc may 2014

Pages : 1 2 3 4

Owner at Mohit Accounting Services

[ Scorecard : 219]
Posted On 07 December 2013 at 20:35 Report Abuse

I am preparing for IPCC for May 2014, as I am alresdy done FM and Accounts & Tax is almost done till december end,and costing will end in Jan through study material as I am not satisfied preparing study material, I have decided to go for PC Tulsian for accounts Is that shifting to another book is good idea, and Is that 3 months sufficient for preparing from PC Tulsian?

Please give ur suggesstion on according to preparing for both grps and single grp, as I have not decided yet to go for single or both grp...

Online classes for CA CS CMA

anveshgupta
persuing ipcc

[ Scorecard : 75]
Posted On 07 December 2013 at 21:51

hello bro , u said u hv almost completed  fm ,tax and costing by jan and u didnt mention about law paper . apart from that u can go for pc tulsain book and it is best self study book . u can mange gr 2 still there is a time, if u want to prepare gr 2 and do accounts simultanously in 1 & 2 grs . while preparing gr 2 and u can do revision to..

finally do with proper plan all the best yes

Total thanks : 1 times

cheenee
student

[ Scorecard : 46]
Posted On 08 December 2013 at 08:45

Hi..... I m also preparing for may 2014.... If u won't mind.... Would tell me from which book u have prepared for cost n fm

Member (Account Deleted)

Posted On 08 December 2013 at 09:58

I have done cost fm from study material first now I am gng to do p c tulsian for that.

Member (Account Deleted)

Posted On 08 December 2013 at 10:00

Anvesh I didnt start law yet....

Nithin Raja
Article Assistant

[ Scorecard : 1005]
Posted On 08 December 2013 at 19:47

As far  as my knowledge is concerned,doing Costing&F.M requires applying your mind too....Its not important how many books we have done,I would like to suggest to go into deep each and every point{Specially recommended for Costing&F.M} and its better to go with Munish Bhandari for law because it will be saving a lot of time by getting each and every topic....

All the best friends..........

Animesh
Article Assisstant

[ Scorecard : 61]
Posted On 08 December 2013 at 20:54

As far as cost-fm concerns you should have strong concepts and base.It doesn't matter how many books you have solved and related to taxation you should understand the logic of each section i.e you have to think that why this section is made.It will help you for final also.

Member (Account Deleted)

Posted On 08 December 2013 at 21:39

Please tell me that How much time shuold I give to each and every subject.As if I preparing for both grps.

darshu

[ Scorecard : 25]
Posted On 08 December 2013 at 23:32

I also preparing for may 14 And I prefer parveen sharma notes for accounts. Tax = singhania Law=munish bhandari Cost and fm =tulsian and padhuka both

Roma sahu
student

[ Scorecard : 38]
Posted On 09 December 2013 at 01:47

M also appering for may14 ipcc.. n cost creats alot of problemmm?? Can anybdy provides me short notes?? Need it...

There are 34 Replies to this message

Related Files