Preparation for cs professiona exam december 2012

Raja Rajeswari (Asst. Manager - Quality control manager)   (124 Points)

16 November 2012  

Hi

I am appearing for CS professional Exam in December 2012.  I am writing 2nd, 3rd & 4th Modules.

I am referring Only this much book.  I hardly find time for 4 hours in working days and can spend 12hours on sundays.

Can any one tell me as how i need to start my preparation.  I need suggestion even for FM subject also. 

Kindly help me by giving your valuable input as how i need to go for preparation as per module wise.

Regards,

P.Raja Rajeswari

Hi I am unable to decide as how to start my preparation for CS Professional exams. I am writing 2nd , 3rd, and 4th modules in CS Professional. Till date i was reading all the modules here and there. I am referring Only this much book and for reference Reliance publication. I request someone to please guide me as how to plan for my studies. I am an employee and could hardly find 4hours during working days and on sundays 12hours. I would be very much thankful to you if you send me the schedule of my study to csrajeswarip1975 @ gmail.com. Thanks P.Raja Rajeswari

Read more at: /forum/cs-professional-exams-december-2012-227592.asp#.UKXhYmeeG1k
Hi I am unable to decide as how to start my preparation for CS Professional exams. I am writing 2nd , 3rd, and 4th modules in CS Professional. Till date i was reading all the modules here and there. I am referring Only this much book and for reference Reliance publication. I request someone to please guide me as how to plan for my studies. I am an employee and could hardly find 4hours during working days and on sundays 12hours. I would be very much thankful to you if you send me the schedule of my study to csrajeswarip1975 @ gmail.com. Thanks P.Raja Rajeswari

Read more at: /forum/cs-professional-exams-december-2012-227592.asp#.UKXhYmeeG1k