Easy Office
LCI Learning

Prayer

Page no : 2

CA. sanjeet Kumar Ojha (Chartered Accountant) (272 Points)
Replied 05 August 2014

Hey !!!! Bhagwan kisi tarah 400 ,,,,, Please Bhagwan,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Please

All the Best to all CA Finalist waiting for CA Result

1 Like

Gayathri (Asst Manage Finance) (49 Points)
Replied 06 August 2014

I strongly believe we wil be paid based on our hardwork ...best of luck guys..smiley

meenakshi (CA final student) (83 Points)
Replied 06 August 2014

Oh God,

Plz listen to prayers of lot of students like me.. For every attempt need to answer so many people in society.. Need to answer lot of questions raising inside us.. My concept of passing a subject so far is gaining indepth knowledge in that subject only.. But cant understand what is expected from us.. I have not experienced the toughness of passing CA exams while passing CPT or IPCC.. But now in final struggling a lot.. Now i wish if i had struggled earlier, i could have cleared easily by now.. 

Dear God,

This is my third attempt.. You know i would not say this as my third attempt, rather the first attempt in which i have put all my efforts to clear my exams.. Hope you will give a good way 2 me this time..

My sincere prayers are to pave me a gud way 2 me.. I will not ask u to plz make me to pass my exams.. But pave me the right path.. Give me what is gud for me... Make me to decide whether to continue or to discontinue..

2 Like

Gaurav Kochar (CA) (332 Points)
Replied 06 August 2014

Good luck everyone :)

Farzad (None) (58 Points)
Replied 06 August 2014

Amen !! God bless all of us

Shwetha R (CA ) (377 Points)
Replied 07 August 2014

Originally posted by : meenakshi
Oh God,

Plz listen to prayers of lot of students like me.. For every attempt need to answer so many people in society.. Need to answer lot of questions raising inside us.. My concept of passing a subject so far is gaining indepth knowledge in that subject only.. But cant understand what is expected from us.. I have not experienced the toughness of passing CA exams while passing CPT or IPCC.. But now in final struggling a lot.. Now i wish if i had struggled earlier, i could have cleared easily by now.. 

Dear God,

This is my third attempt.. You know i would not say this as my third attempt, rather the first attempt in which i have put all my efforts to clear my exams.. Hope you will give a good way 2 me this time..

My sincere prayers are to pave me a gud way 2 me.. I will not ask u to plz make me to pass my exams.. But pave me the right path.. Give me what is gud for me... Make me to decide whether to continue or to discontinue..

Friend, i agree to you completely as to what you said....its soo difficult to answer the chaos that raises inside from us......so much of waves is arising inside us... if this tym also, we get the same result, then i really regret my decision of opting this course, I lose the faith in god, hardwork, every thing......some people may laugh at these words at what we are saying....but the struggle we are facing r always dumb to them....dun know wat might happen....3 pass out of 100....god, :'((

Sourav (Achieving d UnAchieved) (991 Points)
Replied 08 August 2014

Thank you God I passed..... Thank you so much.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: