Plzz help

sagar (-) (88 Points)

30 November 2014  

hello!! plz guide me guys,  i have this following problems and need some guide and sorry for long post

1. this Nov 14 i wrote Ipcc exam for 4th time and from past 2 attempts i scored 193 and 196.. i am really confused, each time i wil read well and do well in home exams, but i wil not do well in exam hall and some mistakes will happen in each question and some subjects i feel tough which others say its easy... i dont understand how much ever carefull i am i cannt do well in atleast one subject in every attempts...  i try to cover my mistakes of past but cannot do well in subjects which i am good at in exam.. In every attempt my law marks was at constant level i.e 40 to 42. i need to know what mistakes m making each time.. in this attempt i think i fail in Costing and Infotech and Sm.

2. In my home they saying to other course with CA which course is better as i completed B.com in previous year. I am thinking of doing CS what will be my chances CAN I PASS ATLEAST IN CS?  or shall i go for MBA