Plz help. how to deal with this situation. read

A D - Loving Life (none) (1234 Points)

24 April 2014  

Hello, I had a junior neighbour doing CA. we both passed cpt in one stroke but mine was pcc pattern so my articleship started after that. she is junior. her was ipcc so she got time to study and cleared in one stroke. in my articleship i got some problems due to which i neeeded to do again much of it. i was depressed. but cleared one grp and nw 2nd left. she cleared final also and finished articleship also...

now my parents compare me with her and do not listen to my views. thy don't know how i feel when they say me that i did'nt cleared. only i know i have given my efforts and still i fail. how much i feel bad. i cannot que institute checking nah. what can i do in that. i can write my paper and leave else. but they keep comparing me with others and now my juniors, office mates all are making fun of me. even when i told them that i have seen checking of institute. it's not that much good. otherwise i would pass. i need few mks only. i gave my best. but now i am disturbed. i want to forgive past and words of all de-motivators and laughers. how should i? i just want to study and clear this time anyhow. plzzzz help....plzzzzz

plzzz /\ Plzzzz