Easy Office
LCI Learning

Plz help dont know what to do....

Page no : 4

ACA Anurag (Enjoy the little things)   (14706 Points)
Replied 10 August 2012

Dear Indu, Never in life get depressed because doing hardwork surely give better result.As i have passed in May 2012 exam both group in first attemp as due to better study n luck .

Just study well and focus on Study material rather than any writter or publiser book 

For theory subject read practise manual and almost revise the question asked twice 

I have also posted the study plan for ipcc nov 2012 get the plan and work on plan 

All the best 

1 Like

Indu. (ARTICLE ASSITANT) (488 Points)
Replied 10 August 2012

Hi Anurag,CONGRATSsmiley G8T  yaar u cleared both grps in 1st attpt itself  thanks alot...

Mukund (CA Final (New) Group One Cleared)   (177 Points)
Replied 11 August 2012

See Indu.. I failed twice in PCC and made it in the third time only.. See where you are going wrong.. You have already prepared twice for the exams.. So, go through the RTPs from May 2007 to till date. Solve all past question papers. Try to complete the papers. Many students fail to do this. Whether you know the answer or not, write something based on your preparation.. Practice daily. You'll surely pass in Nov'12. All the best.

Indu. (ARTICLE ASSITANT) (488 Points)
Replied 11 August 2012

THANKS MUKUND 4 UR VALUABLE ADVICE.. WAT ABT DIS SCH VI DO NT KNW ANYTHIN ABT IT...crying PLZ HELP....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro