Pls help

(Guest)
Dear friends, Ive given my 5th attempt in CA final and still no change.I keep noting my marks to see if theres a change and well, it goes v unpredictable as always.I study for 2 or 3 months continuously and end up having a result not passing in 7and jus passing in one. I was always a topper before joining CA.Ive read a dozen book to understand my flaw in studying. I get v depressed now to study again.I feel my. mind isnt working anymore.I just dont know why i get such low result consistently. My parents feel i should stop and get married and then get a job. But CA was my dream.Im not able to accept that i need to quit,If Thomas Edison or Abraham. Lincoln could face so many failiures then how could i let down my dream just so that i could move on.My sister asks me to move on and live life happily. I jus wish some of u who have passed could help me clear by some tips.I have a great difficulty revising my subjects.Pls throw some ideas or ways.And to all of who have to clear, Pls dont give up on ur dream even if everyone has given up on u.This is your life, dont let anyone tell u what u can and what u cannot do.