Easy Office
LCI Learning

Please suggest a book for DT

Page no : 3

ANAS. P J (ARTICLE) (56 Points)
Replied 15 January 2011

ii think Taxmann Bokk is the best in the market. It cover all the areas which is relevant for the exam. That make me to pass in the second group of PCC exam May 2010. So my vote always go to taxmann.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Rohit Sarda

Best coverage & deep knowlegde in DT, you will get in VINOD GUPTA. This book has covered various case laws, all questions of previous exams & many more........ The author has divided beautifully all topics in 8 parts which is easy to learn as well as to carry any where u want.... It upon you finally.....

CA Aditya Modi (Associate Manager) (159 Points)
Replied 15 January 2011

Vinod Gupta

Rajesh (Student) (113 Points)
Replied 15 January 2011

Please go for any book other than Singhania.. My experience has been horrible... Many errors, complex language..! I've made a big mistake seeking his book.

Suresh Singh Rajput (Accounts) (176 Points)
Replied 15 January 2011

Best book - V K Singhania, other books only supplementary

Azim Khan ACA,CS,CMA*,LLB* (Proprietor) (1312 Points)
Replied 15 January 2011

Vinod Gupta has written in very details and that much is not required from the exam point of view. further, it is also not possible to revise the all modules.

It is better to go for T.N. Manoharan...

blind rizvi (Article) (94 Points)
Replied 15 January 2011

vinod gupta is the best and it is lengthy too from exam point of view but that much knowledge is required for a qualified ca.

Shobhit (Article) (33 Points)
Replied 18 January 2011

VINOD GUPTA SIR IS THE BEST..............

sachin cool (student) (50 Points)
Replied 19 January 2011

go for GIRISH AAHUJA(practical approach)..it's better buk for dt

CA MAULIK (C.A) (937 Points)
Replied 20 January 2011

MANOHARAN HAS SO MANY MISTALES,,read PADUKA>>>>>>>for past questions ,its best...

CA Kaibalya Kumar (Chartered Accountant) (58 Points)
Replied 20 January 2011

Direct Tax is a subject that need an expert analysis and corelation between many linked section which is very essential for examination point of view. although any book can help you in understaning the provision but linking of sections will not be there. for example in gratuity you have to link 10(10), 17(3), 36 (1) (v), 192(5), 40A(7), 43B. in exam you can't gather these provision; even if you gather the time will not be sufficient. so try to link all the provisions with one another. no book is going to help. but still i suggest VINOD GUPTA.

Brij Narang (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (30 Points)
Replied 20 January 2011

i think VINOD GUPTA SIR'S BOOK Is the best book. so without any thinking go for it

Hemant Dalvi (CMA FINAL APPEARED) (53 Points)
Replied 21 January 2011

For C.A. Final, vinod singhania is best book. but also another one book is Girish Ahuja from Bharat law house publications. This book will also help more in case studies, practical questions and in strategic tax management as well. Professional approach to direct taxes from Girish Ahuja is best book as per my knowledge.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: