Please suggest

(Guest)

Hey too all my Professional friends,

I just want to share something with you and needs your suggestion...

I m doing Job Since feb 13, i m working very hard and all my seniors were very impressed. In nov 13 we had an special increment in our company, but unforunately my name was not there.Then i got disappointed and talked to my seniors and they commited that my increment wil b done in April 14. I had trusted on him. At the end of Feb, in one of our group company the manager post gots vaccant. and i had been promoted there with the commitment that my increment will b done in April. I trusted again and accepted the offere just because of their commitment. Actually now my home is 12 hours away from where m residing right now in compare to before it was only 3 hrs.but i trusted my boss trully i respects him a lot.

At the new company where i had been promoted. we had started ERP from 1st April 14, And i had been the only one who is working in ERP since one year among all my other current staff.I m sure that my working is perfect according to whatever they demands,Now in april again i got cheated and hurted that my name was not in the list of increment.. M not understanding any thing what to do now.. If my working is not good .. They why had they selected me for the post of manager even when we have 6 other experienced chartereds. We all 6 hadnt got any increment from last 1.5 years.

Guys help me out what do do now.. Should i leave.. Or should i talk with them again

because i dont want anything for granted so m not a bit interested to talk with them...

I m sure that no one can raise finger on my work.