Please help me...it's very urgent..am in trouble

BIKRAMJIT CHATTERJEE (CA(FINAL) CWA(FINAL) BCOM(HNS) PGDCFA)   (26 Points)

24 August 2011  

hi frnds.....

Am bikramjit chatterjee..CA Final student. i wud be appearing for final exam on Nov 11. am facing a problem regarding submission of 108 form...i have completed my articleship training of 3.5 yrs(PCC) on 27.03.11..but i could not submitt my 108 form within d prescribed time limit due to d absence of my employer  in town for the last 4 months. he was out of station during the aforesaid period. now i hve 2 submitt my examination form also. but since i have completed my articleship training, i need 2 submit 108 form first and then submit my examination form. 

can anybody tell me what substances should be present in d Condonation letter that would be written by my employer??. He is in town now. and whether the letter would be a normal letter or a letter with the required letter-head of the firm?? and to whom  the letter would be addressed to??

And in the examination form, regarding compeltion of articleship , where should i tick(in which option)???. There is an option where i had 2 enclose the certified true copy of the confirmation letter issued by the institute. Will i get the confirmation letter just immediately after submission of 108 form so that i can enclose it with my examination form???...

i hope u guys have understood my problem...plzzz provide me wth d necessary  informations and any other solutions regarding this matter. the last day of examination form submission is 31st August. kindly help me as soon as possible....

thanking you in advance