Easy Office
LCI Learning

please help me

Page no : 2

Thinking is Just waste of time (Corporate Accounts) (68 Points)
Replied 12 March 2010

Hi

According to me Am suggesting you that dont take to much of tension..Which you cant concentrate in any thing even if you appear for 7th standard exam..

Just relax your mind and start preparing for your exams and dont ever be in hurry to finish of the things at last you wont have any knowledge on that..

Just Think your going to appear for a exam..Think it that you can clear it very easily ( only thoughts guides us)..

And put your 100% effort without considering any body.. And final result will be in your way..

Either positive or negative .. You will be the responsible..

Have a happy Exams and gud Luck for your efforts...

(Guest)

ya just start ur preparation

but i think first prepare for one group

1 Like

Satyanarayana.B.V.M (Deputy Manager CA Finalist)   (60 Points)
Replied 12 March 2010

Dear vivek, It obvious to have tensed at this moment whatever book you prepare is not a matter but must ensure that the book should be handy and enable atleat one revision before the examination.Don't go for voluminous books,if you already have please keep those in a safe place.Try comilers with intensified preparation for period of 6 hours a day atleast.I am sure you will certainly clear this attempt without any hesitation and the rest is in the hands of God,be positive just you can do it.All best. satyanarayana

Neha Jain (article) (25 Points)
Replied 12 March 2010

Nw just do ur best. make atleast ur one group strong.dnt waste time in tension, just study nd study. nd leave d results on GOD.
1 Like

SIDHARTH DHIR (senior articled assistant)   (623 Points)
Replied 12 March 2010

Vivek.....

Mere Bhai......

JAAN LAGA DE YAAR APNI....

GO FOR IT WITH FULL FOCUS AND DETERMINATION.....

1 Like

pradeep khandelwal (CA FINAL) (24 Points)
Replied 12 March 2010

Dear you should focus on Ist Group & prepare your own notes & do daily revision.

suryaparthiban (no ) (44 Points)
Replied 12 March 2010

HEY JUST RELAX N PREPARE FOR 1 GROUP ALONE.

Poornima Srinivasan (Junior trainee) (330 Points)
Replied 12 March 2010

Hooray...U have 1.5 months.......

If u think U can......U can...!

Do it All the Best!

(Guest)
hello boss there is no subject of pcc which you cannt prepare in just 10 days. just think logically dont tie yourself in the shakles. thats it i can do for you. i have also prepared in the same way. i dont like to spoon feed anyone because you are going to be a ca and a person who dont want to learn the art of doing work in extreme presure is not eligible for being a ca. its my view. i want you to reply me after your exams. i hape this injection will work for you. Regards Akhil Yadav

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro