Please Help Me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kapil Rao (CA Final MCOM (Accountancy))   (804 Points)

17 February 2009  

Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to know whether I am eligible to appear for PCE June 09. I would be completing 16 months of my articleship in 31-05-2009. I am a switch over student of PCC from PE-II. I have given 1 attempt of PE-II in NOV 07 but not cleared. I have an eligibility certificate but in that it is printed that it is eligible till May 08 examinations (which was Presumed to be the last attempt of PE-II at that time). According to the rule of the institute 5 consecutive attempts are permitted. Hence, I am eligible to appear for PE-II June 09 but whether I am eligible to appear for PCE June 09 I don’t know. Because when I got switched over to PCC and got registered as an article I got a letter from the institute which stated “he/she would be eligible for PCC examination after completion of 18 months of practical training. However, if he/she was eligible to appear for PE-II examinations, he/she can appear for earliest eligible PCC examination without the requirement of completion of minimum 18 months of practical training". What does it means??

Please help me I am confused