Please help. everone must read & give views

A D - Loving Life (none) (1234 Points)

01 September 2014  

I posted a query few days ago...this is the link..

/forum/depressed-confused-no-way-left-plzzzz-help-beg-you-303047.asp

you can see my marks of last 5 attemts there...
i have given many attemts of ipcc [pcc to ipcc converted]...to be clear 9 attempts..
my parents said me to leav ca...but the day i have got my own senses i only know i want to be ca n i have worked for that..becoz i am cpt 1st attempt clearer...in that time..cpt was tough n result was low....i have cleared pcc 1st group also earlier...but left with 2nd group only....

Good news is i have told my parents to give me another chance....n they hv said yes.....i have started studying again with more passion...but today some thoughts came to my mind...
i need you all  to tell your views....keeping in mind that i am giving this group in nov 14....
so let it start...

1. For nov 2013 attempt, i had scored cost- 39, tax - 45 and itsm - 51.....

in cost i was expecting 55, in tax ..around 65 and in itsm 60.....

i called my answer sheets and found that in cost..sum is of suppose 12 mks they alloted only 6/4 mks even if it's right....presentation was good...i had written name of sheet/a/c i was preparing..year n all...rupees.....

then i checked tax...i was shocked...truly i had not written many sections....but i would have scored still 75+ becoz i presented good...with particulars, rupees, fy n ay...n all..name of assessee...n moreever...perfect ans as in suggested......n you all know how easy is vat n st..it contains 50 mks..i had scored in that sums only 22 mks..even if ans were right.....

in theory of both above subjects....i had mentioned in points n direct...but still 2 mks in each que...

in it sm i was satisfied with institutes checking..in just 2-3 ques they reduced 3 mks...in big ones..so i was satisfied...

now my quetion is...i am studying...i will give exams also...but when resuts comes..everything becomes mess.....who can be held responsible...in this way i am losing confidence n patience..even my passion to study is going...

it only shows institute will pass when they hv too....

n paper checker of icai check what is in suggested...it was clear that they don't use their brains..becoz i found out in one que my ans was right.,.....but i showed in colums and in suggested it was shown like a theory ans is written..so he gave one mark out of 5....

plzz tell me what should be done so that i clear it...plz..i am illing to work more hard..give my best,....but totally confused how...n there is fear in my mind they will deduct marks no matter what....it is not going away...

i see fail words all around me.....plzzz tell me..plzz....