Easy Office
LCI Learning

please advice

Page no : 3

SURESH (PRACTICE AS A AUDITOR) (89 Points)
Replied 17 May 2010

hello sir how are you i saw your message about ca and cs both qualification i have a doubt ca and cs which is the best profession and which was get good salary and employment in india sir 

Poonam (article) (312 Points)
Replied 17 May 2010

Dear dolly, Dont waste ur time. ICAI will never take action against ur principal. ICAI is always in favour with the members  So pray to GOD ther transfer will be allowed. And on the base which u applied for will naver allowe as per my point of view.

SURESH (PRACTICE AS A AUDITOR) (89 Points)
Replied 17 May 2010

hello sir how are you i saw your message about ca and cs both qualification i have a doubt ca and cs which is the best profession and which was get good salary and employment in india sir 

(Guest)

@ SURESH

I had already stated in my earlier message....

If u r thinking about salary, packages, and all that...then in that case degree is not important.

Package and salary offered on the basis of potentiality, skills, knowledge, etc etc...

Degree can help u to open the door of paths...but to get success and to reach at destination u required to gain knowledge, skills ans all that...

I hope u got my point...

dolly (article clerk) (115 Points)
Replied 11 June 2010

hello Everyone, I hve a gud news to share with u all , my trasfer has been approved by the institute.

at last i got wht i want......... thank to u all for my support............

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: