Pf withdrawal queries

Agharge (B.Com) (24 Points)

30 July 2015  

Dear ALL,

PLEASE GUIDE ME ON THIS

I was working with a bank from Period of 01/July 2013 till 23/March 2015 i.e around 21 months.

There was a PF deduction of 2888/- from my salary and same amount is contributed by my employer.

My employer is having internal PF Trust as most private bank do have nowadays.

I had request for PF withdrawal after 2 months of my resignation as per PF rules for withdrawal states.

i have recived an amonth if 92708/- which i think is less as i had contributed more then what I have received.

Employer has reverted "Your Gross PF amount Rs.1,34,166.00 and TDS deducted 30% + EC=41,458.
NET amount credited to your account for Rs.92,708.00"

My queries:

1. Is My BANK (Employers) PF Trust is also governed by the "NEW PF RULES"?

2.  IF YES.....What happens if an employee resign before march end, Is still the new rule for PF withdrawal applicabe to me, as it seems that the New rule is applicable from 1/06/2015..?.. Is this date to be considered as regination date OR PF withdrawal application date?  

3. If new rule is applicable to me what is the TDS of PF withdrawal , as i had submitted by PAN card copy along with the withdrawal form?... employer has deducted 30% TDS.

4. Please guide me what amount should i be expecting if there is a corpuse of 1,34,166 at the time of my resignation , after considering all calculations and rules.........

Thanks