Pf withdrawal

Jimmy (SE) (37 Points)

31 August 2014  

Requesting your kind help with my PF account related queries.

I was working with company A from 2007 April 09 to 2012 Jun 15 This company was having a PF Trust and I was menber of that.

I was working with Company B from 2012Oct22 to 2013Jun27. PF account was maintained with PF office PY-BOM.

I was working with Company C from 2013Aug05 to 2014Mar28. PF account was maintained with PF office PY-BOM.

Now I have joined another company with has its own PF trust. I want to withdraw the PF from previous companies.

On 17/02/2014 PF balance both Employee and Employer contributions from my Company B account got transfered to my Company C account. This is reflecting in dowloded PF passbook.

On 27/06/2014 PF balance both Employee and Employer contributions from my Company A account got transfered to my Company C account. This transfer is not reflecting in passbook, but when I check balance via SMS, it is reflecting.  Also EPFO has confirmed this transfer against a grivience that I have registered.

I am not transferring the balance to my current company. I want to withdraw the amount till company C ( all 3 are in account C now)

1. Is it possible ?
2. Will the withdrawal amount taxable? Full amount taxable or contribution fron B and C ?
3. Can I directly apply or via Company C.

Please help me with your valuable guidence.

Regards,
Jimmy