Personal Liberty of CA should not affect student's career

Nehas (Al) (425 Points)

14 April 2009  

I have no problem with anyone here but this is the only means where i can get some help of you all though this website should ne maintain for some goods discussing type questions rather than those which i made. But only this web site can listen me. In my office there are 3 article students including me & three of them are not much trained as not even 6 months are happened.There is only one employee girl in our office , and we three are strictly warned to keep aways from her because she just gossip it to boss i.e our CA who's having affair with her said according to other past staff to us. . Now this is there personal matter but this personal matter is affecting our life i.e our carreer life.Our boss only listen to her, because of which we don't get leave at time also she is trained from last 3 years then offcourse she will be having more information & knowledge then we have but she uses it in wrong way & always tries to underestimate us even the boss says that "GADHO KO KUCH SIKHA". She always show -off her knowledge and even when we do something wrong she just gives bad tonts. But she has experience of 3 years & she has learnt almost everything we have'nt learnt so offcourse there will be difference in us & her? Also the 2 other articles are not taught much & burden indirectly comes on me.Now you say what can i do in such situation. My Mind gets disturbed due to which i can't concentrate on my studies. Now you say shall i complain about my CA. Though it's his personal life he "NO ONE HAS RIGHT TO USE THERE LIBERTY AS THEY WANT ".  I have no option other than sharing this here and taking some good view's either to change my attitude or to complain about boss. Are CA's like this. Don't they have some values to keep. Is there not much difference between employees and articles.

Please i want your views as now i can't get transfer also.

Tell me what should i do???????

Go against CA or break my Sincerity and honesty????????

I thank you well in advance for yous useful post.