Easy Office
LCI Learning

Person not made cash sale of Rs 2 lac has to submit 61A?

Page no : 5

Dwaipayan Paul (Ca final) (1767 Points)
Replied 22 May 2017

good reply

Dhirajlal Rambhia (SEO Sai Gr. Hosp.) (160579 Points)
Replied 23 May 2017

"Filing of Nil Statement in form No. 61A is not mandatory under section 285BA read with rule 114E ,,,,,,,,,, but to be on safer side Assessee may consider filing such return.

Further to maintain consistency Assessee who has filed Annual Information Return for Financial Year 2015-16 may consider filing such return for financial year 2016-17 too despite no specified transaction in Financial Year 2016-17." : CA Sundeep Kanoi.

Refer:  https://tax guru.in/income-tax/nil-statement-form-61a-sft-optional-compulsory.H T M L

Replied 23 May 2017

@ Mr. Surana: The probable solution as suggested by you, doesn't work. Even after generation of ITDREIN, the SFT (with the reference of the ITDREIN no.) was submitted, but without upload of form 61a, no records is generated in system about the submission.

SURANA (PROPRIETOR) (515 Points)
Replied 23 May 2017

Transaction ID is generated and we can see our response in Submitted Response even without filing form 61A...

Well most of my known CA are just submitting the SFT PR and not filing any NIL reporting Form 61A... since they are of the view that it is not Mandatory to file Nil Reporting Form 61 .

but it is always better to wait for clarification from Department or ICAI on it...

Replied 23 May 2017

@ Mr. Surana:  Its good if transaction ID is generated without filing form 61a, as thereby we can at least submit the NIL transaction responce as required in complience. I tried to submit the SFT report after ITDREIN  but without registration of any signatory authority; but (may be because of internet flutuatuion), the transaction ID is not generated.

It would be great help to all such assessee without any such transactions to respond to compliance, if you can throw more light on complete process.

Waiting for anymore clarification from department/ICAI, in that case may not be necessary.

Replied 23 May 2017

@ Asim kr Ray:

& others

refer: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=391645&offset=1

Good luck.

SURANA (PROPRIETOR) (515 Points)
Replied 23 May 2017

@ Dhirajlal ji : Tried my best to create this PDF file.

This is what I have done…  but I am not sure if this is right process :)

whole process will change if there are reportable transaction ...

this below mentioned process is just an example... selecting the appropriate option as per the case... and ofcourse process will change if we need to complusory file Form 61A even for NIL REPORTING

PRINT SCREEN FOR EACH STEP ATTACHED HEREWITH IN PDF FILE

this is only for the Cases of SFT 013 and NILL REPORTING... and if there are any transaction to be reported under SFT 013 then the process will change...(which i did not try yet)

1. Go to MANAGE ITDREIN
  2. Click GENERATE NEW ITDREIN
  3. Select the Type & Category and click GENERATE ITDREIN
  4. Clink OK to proceed
  5. You can see S.No. 1 with new ITDREIN created
  6. Now go to COMPLIANCE and select SFT PRELIMINARY RESPONSE
  7. Select the ITDREIN from the drop down list
  8. Select the Reportable Transaction from YES / NO / NOT APPLICABLE
  9. Submit it once all transaction are selected
  10. Note down the Transaction ID or Print Screen the page for Reference
  11. You can also see your response under COMPLIANCE – VIEW SFT RESPONSE
  12. Click the Transaction ID to check the response you have reported.

Attached File : 453905 20170523182316 sft preliminary response.pdf downloaded: 154 times

Ashim kr Ray (social service) (1685 Points)
Replied 23 May 2017

Great job for this image thanking you

mahavishnu (Proprietor) (107 Points)
Replied 24 May 2017

Sir,

Either the assessee has a Audit case in the A Y 2016-17. and the assessee has no audit case for the A Y 2017-18. wheather he has to file Form 61A or Not? Please give the advise and clarify.

ANUSHA (B.Com) (32 Points)
Replied 24 May 2017

If form 61A is applicable for sale of capital goods cash receipt more than 200,000 per transaction?

Lalit Aswani (Student) (23 Points)
Replied 24 May 2017

I HAVE CREATED ITDREIN but infact form 61A is not applicable for me. what should i do for delete such ITDREIN?

Ashim kr Ray (social service) (1685 Points)
Replied 24 May 2017

Join form 61A

Replied 24 May 2017

Originally posted by : Lalit Aswani
I HAVE CREATED ITDREIN but infact form 61A is not applicable for me. what should i do for delete such ITDREIN?

No need to do anything. It will not be processed.

Replied 24 May 2017

Originally posted by : ANUSHA
If form 61A is applicable for sale of capital goods cash receipt more than 200,000 per transaction?

Yes, in case of individuals having tax audit liability

Replied 24 May 2017

Originally posted by : mahavishnu
Sir,

Either the assessee has a Audit case in the A Y 2016-17. and the assessee has no audit case for the A Y 2017-18. wheather he has to file Form 61A or Not? Please give the advise and clarify.

Rule 114E Applicable.

No need to file form 61A in case no transaction exists, but file SFT preliminary report online.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: