PCC - Preparation Query

VUELVE (CA- Student) (351 Points)

11 March 2010  

Hey Friends,

I've recently started preparing for my exams for May 2010, and in group 1 i'm preparing auditing on my own through padhukas and in group 2 i'm preparing Info Tech & SM on my own through padhukas, and for rest of the subjects i've taken coaching. Here my problem is, in group 1, i've taken coaching for advanced accounting in 2008 and now its not possible for me to prepare quickly as it is very long time since coaching i've touched my book. I need to prepare accounts slowly but also quickly as time is very less. I'm not good at accounts.

Auditing as i'm preparing on my own, even i'm very slow in understanding auditing, but still i can cope up with this.

Law is ok with me, i can do it..!!

Costing & FM - I can do this also.

Income Tax - Even this can be done but takes some time

InfoTech & SM - Problem arises again here, i'm not following the content given in Padhukas for InfoTech and SM is ok.

My major problem is with accounts when compared to rest of the subjects. I know accounts is very easy and scoring subject for others but when it comes to me i'm not comfortably doing accounts, because if i'm completing one topic and starting next topic then i'm forgetting the one i did before. Please tell me how to overcome this problem.

Do you think i can complete everything in 50 days, that too both the groups ?

Thank You..!!