close x

PCC - Online Application Form

In the Online application form for PCC/PCE, under Eligibility Certificate Details they asking for Articleship Training Certificate - Cert.No. & Date. Where have i to get this certificate - From Inistitute r from my Principal?

Kindly give me a solution....

ALWAYS READY TO LEARN NEW THINGS

I HAVE SEEN THIS  AND I ALSO WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS

ALWAYS READY TO LEARN NEW THINGS

I REQUEST THE FRIENDS  WHO HAVE REGISTERED FOR  ONLINE FORMS. KINDLY SHARE WAT TO DO?

Same query about articleship certificate no.

Dear friends,

Please tell about the ARTICLESHIP TRAINNING CERTIFICATE & who should issue the same.

Thanks in Advance.

ARTICLE ASSISTANT

That Articleship training Certificate No. column need not be filled only ITT training CertificateNo. details are required to be filled

hi friends ,you people dont  worry about that column.you need not fill that part.fill the details of itt training.the pdf will generate.

If it is not to be filled. Why it is given there ?

articled assistant

i have alredy filled the form for pcc online and have also made payment via HSBC master card but was unable to get pdf format form even after logging in again i have also checked the status of my form it is showing not sucessfull i have alredy poated query posted my query to the email address given in the instruction sheet i have also called on the number given in the instruction but was unable to get any reply . can any one help me please!!!!!

I filled my form online, i too had the same query..when i approached my CA he said attach form 108 it is a certificate for article completion. I've done the same 

cert no: ref. form 108

cert date: date of article completion mm/dd/yy

i've succesfully uploaded my form and made the payment too

Total thanks : 1 times

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :