If within next 6 months original marksheets can be arranged then what I suggest that go for Provisional Registration under the Direct entry route scheme.
Here are the details of Provisional Registration as per the new ICAI prospectus applicable for the New Scheme
Candidates who are pursuing the Final Year of Graduation Course can also register for the Intermediate Course on provisional basis and their registration would be regularized only on submission of satisfactory proof of having passed the Graduation examination with the specified percentage of marks within six months from the date of appearance in the final year graduation examination then they can commence practical training and on completion of ICITSS (Information Technology (IT) and Orientation Course (OC)). During the provisional registration period, a student can undergo and complete ICITSS (IT and OC).If such candidate fails to produce the proof within the aforesaid period, his provisional registration shall stand cancelled and the registration and other fees paid by him shall not be refunded/ adjusted and no credit shall be given for the theoretical education undergone.
And Here are the documents you will be needing for Final Registration
- Direct Entry Route students have to submit attested copy of Graduation / Post Graduation
- Mark statements/marksheet of Intermediate level examination of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India or the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- One recent color photograph (affixed on the printout of the online successful registration form)
- Attested copy of proof of Nationality, if student, is foreigner.
- Attested copy of proof of special category certificate i.e SC/ST, OBC, Differently abled.
I am also attaching the file for your reference, please refer page 36 &37