Easy Office
LCI Learning

Only bookish knowledge is not enough

Page no : 2

Vijayashankar.Y,CA Final (student) (115 Points)
Replied 02 October 2013

Very well said sir,, reading this really adds lot of purpose to the concept of articleship by ICAI,

Candidates passing CA, after 3 years of articleship are incomparable with dummy trainees.

Prosanta Chaki (CA Final So many books 📚 has little time.!)   (264 Points)
Replied 02 October 2013

I think every firm are not restricted to the work as a articals. Student is mainly restricted for the work because they are think 1. Articleship stipend is very low 2. One time we work more and then firm also supply more work to me 3. Exam presser and career censuses.

I think so many students are seriously work in the firm but they can’t because work presser of the firm in (Sep & March) and this time also study presser of the student for (May & Nov).

I think should change the exam period (June & Dec) instate of (May & Nov). It is better for the both.

Every qualified Ca member should appeal to the Institute (ICAI) for the change the exam period.

(Guest)
No we don't need to do that dear... jis tarah sone k aag me pak ne se nikhar jaayahai same if you work hard during tough time you will rock the world.... This system is continuing from past.. This helps students to work hard in even worst times This will help you in future.......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: