Easy Office
LCI Learning

One group or both groups

Page no : 2

MALAY AGARWAL (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (33 Points)
Replied 23 February 2015

DEAR SIR,
I have cleared CA FINAL GROUP 2 Exams in NOV 2014 in 1st Attempt with 215 marks, i appeared for single group in NOV 2014. 
Having regard to my Group 1 preprations and Articleship which wil end on 30th april im in no Position to appear for GROUP 1 exams in MAy 2015, So i hav not filled Exam Form for the same till now.

Plz Suggest me if i appear In Nov 2015 exam and clear it in ONE GO, how many attempts i wil be callled for clearing CA FINALS?
PLZ SUGGEST ME ASAP >>>>

Arif Ali (Apt Co Advisory) (1230 Points)
Replied 23 February 2015

Hi Malay, if you once started the attempt, then counting of numbers of attempt is also started, so accordinlgy three attempt would be there if you clear Ist group in nov 15.

so i would suggest you should have not leave the attempt May 15. still now you have time to fill the form with late fee.

MALAY AGARWAL (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (33 Points)
Replied 23 February 2015

Dear Arif,

but many of the experts replied me fb as well as on other platforms tht attempt is counted only when u hav fiiled the exam form. If u hav resonable grounds to mention before INTERVIEWER,,,,lyk traing completion date lyk in my case 30th april tht is also considered.

Technically attempts wil be only TWO..

sanya (student) (172 Points)
Replied 23 February 2015

Never miss an attempt.. Go for group 1 . Prepare well. Articleship will not be a problem. Focus on studies first. All the best

Akash (Mumbai) (22 Points)
Replied 23 February 2015

Bro.. I strongly suggest u to attempt only grp 1 ..in the remainin time frame..u cn do this muCh..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: