Easy Office

Now i know why ICAI give 3.5% CA Final result!

Page no : 4

chetan jain (cj) (203 Points)
Replied 04 August 2010

@ anuj  u have pointed out da real truth...!!

CA. Harsh Arora (Chartered Accountant) (377 Points)
Replied 04 August 2010

OK. MR. CA STUDENT NA.THANKS

CA Amit Kanani (Practicing CA) (338 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

hello, Mr. Anuj

What u get by spreading such negativity about our, oh sorry mine ICAI  b'coz u r not deserve to b part of this wonderfull institute. if u hav problem with CA course then why doing it. i think u r immature and overconfident guy who wanted to clear CA Final in 1st attempt but not able to do it but i wish u clear in next attempt and b CA. So, u can see life of CA. Plz, focus on study. u will not get anything by criticising such Most wonderfull coures of CA. It just waste of time.

All other guys who supporting anuj , keep it in your mind if u hav.

Vishal (a) (48 Points)
Replied 08 August 2010

Anyways, but ICAI is not doing good with Student, sometimes in Exam it gives below 40 even Student expects more than 50, and sometimes it gives more than 60 when student thinks that they will pass or not, it is totally strategy of the game and nothing else, whoever point raised it totally right

Gautam (STUDENT) (27 Points)
Replied 12 August 2010

Some one in this forum said that ICAI wants to collect money frm the students...... the 11000 that they collect for the registration into IPCC is no where near the fees that ENGINEERING COLLEGES collect....

i am from the science stream, and i know exactly how much fees the engineering colleges here at chennai collect... they ask u for capitation fees of min. 2 Lakhs to get a Seat...... and then yearly 1 Lakh ( this fees is for the ppl who go to self financing colleges) so totally u end up spending 2+1+1+1+1 = 6 lakhs minimum.... ICAI doesnt collect any capitation fees or anything they give u admission just lik tat... with only the registration fees....

the job opportunities for CAs' are much much more than those of engineering students... after spending that much of money when they come out in the open and go for a job, they end up getting < 20000 ... but this is not the case for CAs... please understand tat...

and the exam fees of 1600 for ipcc is also nominal (for 7 papers) the engineering colleges collect somewhere near 400 - 600 for each paper... so we are much better off... please stop blaming ICAI for ur mistakes... i am gonna write the NOV'10 exams (first attempt).... and if i FAIL i would blame myself for it... cuz i know hw much time i wasted instead of studying .... even now, i am supposed to learn COSTING but i am wasting my time listening to music and posting in this forum :-P ... so please stop it....

i dont think that the amount of fees that's being collected frm the students is enough to fund all of their activities as a whole...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro