No response of Mail to ICAI or Bhartiar university

shreyansh (Student) (135 Points)

04 June 2011  

hello all..

The ICAI has given so many email id's for student's correspondence. But do they reply to even a single mail? I doubt they do.

I mailed them my genuine query but got no response from them. I even mailed to concered BU official but no response from them either. I am pasting same email here, Please solve my doubts if anyone here has any info abt same. Thanks.

Respected Sir.

I am an IPCC student. I am interested in pursuing BBA course under the Joint Education Programme of BU-ICAI. I have gone thru the websites of BU as well as ICAI for the required info but still I have some doubts. I would be grateful to you if you clear the same.
  • I am attempting IPCC both groups in November 2011. If I register for BBA before 31st August 2011 and clear my both groups in November 2011, Would I still get exemption for the exams to be held in may-june 2011?
  • In BBA, 10 out of 15 exams are exempted if we pass the IPCC/PCC exam. All the 10 exempted papers are of 2nd year and 3rd year. Does that mean that I will get the BBA degree only after clearing the 5 papers of 1st year? If yes, How long it will take to get my degree after I clear the said papers?
  • The websites still have the dates of 2010. Are the fee structure and all the details same for 2011 too?
  • Is the degree recognized and eligible for all the Government jobs or other higher educational  programmes such as PG programmes from IIM, in case I want to do MBA from IIM after completing my CA final exams?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Regards
Shreyansh Jain