Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Income Tax > TDS >

New tds related website

Pages : 1

Chartered Accountant

[ Scorecard : 265]
Posted On 26 November 2012 at 12:21 Report Abuse

Total thanks : 4 times

Online classes for CA CS CMA

Varshit Shah
CA Final Student

[ Scorecard : 579]
Posted On 26 November 2012 at 12:40

Thanks for sharing.

kanagaraj
CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT

[ Scorecard : 731]
Posted On 26 November 2012 at 14:29

Dear All,

But the site is not working properly when i tried to register as deductor for my client it refuses

Varshit Shah
CA Final Student

[ Scorecard : 579]
Posted On 26 November 2012 at 15:06

@ kanagaraj - if your client account is already regstd with TIN then no need to get regstd once again.  Use ur login id as you were using at TIN site.

Amit Singh
Chartered Accountant

[ Scorecard : 265]
Posted On 26 November 2012 at 15:07

If your already registered deductor on tin-nsdl.com than same user id & password can be used

CFO-HHPL

[ Scorecard : 33]
Posted On 26 November 2012 at 15:10

Hello , This is Formulae derived by Ca.Bishwa nath sah for calculating the time-confusing Log or Natural logarithm.Presently , I am teaching SFM/MAFA –(The coaching centre named REAL DESTINATION ACADEMY ,Shakarpur,New delhi). By Ca.Bishwa Nath Sah LOG/Ln (X) = [19 TIMES√X MINUS 1]* 227695/524290 Where Log means Logarithm and Ln m... eans Natural Logarithm. Where BABA constant Log = 227695 BABA constant Ln =524290 For Example: Log 12345.6789 = [ 19 TIMES√12345.6789 ]MINUS 1 *227695 =0.0000179694099 *227695 =4.0915 (APRROX.) NOW WE CAN CALCULATE ANY NUMBER IN THIS WAY .SIMPLE CFOHimalayaHouse ProfessionaLearning CA.Bishwa Bishwa Nath

khushboo
ca

[ Scorecard : 34]
Posted On 27 November 2012 at 11:46

i am not able to login even by using tin user id and password.

Manasi
student

[ Scorecard : 30]
Posted On 07 December 2012 at 16:28

Thank u... But while registering a completely new user it is showing error sayinf Invaild details. the TDS statement is shown to be accepted.

Deepak Kishwar

[ Scorecard : 43]
Posted On 07 December 2012 at 20:23

This site is not fully functional, if you happen to create fresh login or login with your tin login details, yu would not be able to create user account. Moreover, you would not be able to download Consolidated file i.e. TDS file or form 16 even if u provide the correct data required for authentication , you will get the message "invalid details" (even though the same set of data works fine on tin website). So you are advised to wait a bit. They have provided link for new registration / registration as a new user for those who have lost their login details to tin website, which was not available earlier. None of the option is functional as of now once you login

Regards

Deepak Kishwar

PHANI KUMAR VANAMALA
CA FINAL ARTICLE ASSISTANT

[ Scorecard : 862]
Posted On 08 December 2012 at 10:23

Originally posted by : Deepak Kishwar

This site is not fully functional, if you happen to create fresh login or login with your tin login details, yu would not be able to create user account. Moreover, you would not be able to download Consolidated file i.e. TDS file or form 16 even if u provide the correct data required for authentication , you will get the message "invalid details" (even though the same set of data works fine on tin website). So you are advised to wait a bit. They have provided link for new registration / registration as a new user for those who have lost their login details to tin website, which was not available earlier. None of the option is functional as of now once you login

Regards

Deepak Kishwar

Site is under development.....!!!!!!

You can view 26AS now.......with better look ....!!

There are 9 Replies to this message

Related Files