advertise

Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Students > Others >

New gmcs for c.a students..

Pages : 1 2

Articleship

[ Scorecard : 39]
Posted On 11 April 2013 at 14:44 Report Abuse

Hey Guys ,  Anyone who has attended NEW GMCS - I can you discuss about

what are the Activities involved in it ?

And what they teach us is those 15 days ?

Total thanks : 1 times

Online classes for CA CS CMA

intermediate(ipc)course
no

[ Scorecard : 1445]
Posted On 11 April 2013 at 14:50

please say.................

Ankita Agarwal
Articleship

[ Scorecard : 39]
Posted On 11 April 2013 at 14:56

I have not attended , anyone who has been part of it..are asked to share their experience and inform about activities done 

MANIKANTA EOQ
CA-FINAL&CMA-FINAL

[ Scorecard : 306]
Posted On 11 April 2013 at 17:45

miss ankita gmcs 1 and gmcs 2 are extremely same which is equal to old gmcs programme

they had been made to attend twice to ensure perfect communication skills in the corporate

generally the topics discussed are  corporate culture , group discussion, mock presentations  by students

etc... to be frank there is nothing great in the programs for the students from cities and from towns who had perfect communication skills 

but it was mandate and to be atttended a couple of times :-)

Total thanks : 1 times

Neha Dhapola
Student

[ Scorecard : 305]
Posted On 12 April 2013 at 10:57

Till when a CA- Final student can attend GMCS?
If the student can do the same after giving CA - Final Exams or it is required to submit GMCS Certificate for  appearing in Final Exam???

Umesh Kumar Burnwal
Articleship

[ Scorecard : 21]
Posted On 12 April 2013 at 11:27

But there is not a single seats available to attend GMCS-1 in delhi, please anyone tell me when is the new                                                                                                         

batch available for GMCS-1 in delhi.

siddharth
student

[ Scorecard : 121]
Posted On 13 April 2013 at 09:33

Originally posted by : Neha Dhapola

If the student can do the same after giving CA - Final Exams or it is required to submit GMCS Certificate for  appearing in Final Exam???

no such req. for writing ca finals . but the gmcs must be completed before calling yourself a c.a :)

Vidhya
Articled Assistant

[ Scorecard : 72]
Posted On 13 April 2013 at 23:13

You can attend GMCS after writing your final exams.

Sathish M
Management Accountant

[ Scorecard : 11537]
Posted On 13 April 2013 at 23:55

It seems that the GMCS - I will be mandatory in order to be eligible for taking up your Final Examination and your GMCS - II can be attended after completion of 2.5 Years post your article ship training or at a later date thereafter.

Vidhya
Articled Assistant

[ Scorecard : 72]
Posted On 14 April 2013 at 20:14

Originally posted by : Sathish M

GMCS under the new rule is for students who have registered for articleship on or after 1st may 2012.  Only those students who have registered after the said date are required to attend GMCS twice i.e, once in the first year and once in the last year.

so, students who have registered for articleship training before the said date have the option to do their GMCS even after giving their finals... 

There are 11 Replies to this message

Related Files