New company formation: form 1: main division

Pawan Mittal (CA Final) (702 Points)

12 August 2013  

Dear Experts

We are forming a new company. The main object of the company is reproduced below. I am facing problem in filling Form 1: Point 7: Main Division of Industrial Activity of company. The company will do the jewellery business. Please advice me what to fill in "Point 7: Main Division of Industrial Activity of Company".

Main Objects:

To start and carry on the business of manufacture, cut, polish, process, mine, hirers, repairers and stores or otherwise acquire, hold, buy, sell, exchange, distribute or otherwise dispose of, trade, deal in, import and export any and all classes and kinds of Jewellery, Gems, Diamonds, Emeralds, Rubies, Sapphires, Pearls, coral and other precious, semi-precious, artificial, synthetic, imitation stones, Brass wares, enamel ware and articles including paintings, curious, antique ivory, Garments, textiles, artificial Jewellery and Ornaments, articles made of gold, silver and other precious metals whether embedded with precious, semi precious or imitation stones, pearls, beads comprised in the term Jewellery and Ornaments.