Need some advice

sunad (article) (79 Points)

06 April 2012  

Dear all

I am a CA student currently undergoing my articleship in a small firm. I have cleared my IPCC exam  and also completed 1year and 8months of articlehship. I am planning to take the ATC Degree from ICAI and discontinue the course. Further I plan to pursure ICWA. Will the combination of ATC and CMA Degree fetch me a good start in the corporate world in mumbai? I have just completed my graduation bcom exams.  The reasons for dicontinuing the course are as follows

1. Undergoing articleship in the small firm without any proper guidance from my principle has left me with no other option but to discontinue the course since after qualifying with this degree I will not be able to compete with the other CA.

2. I had taken a transfer after completing 1 year and 4 months of articleship but the condition in both the firms is almost same. I take the blame on myself for not being able to select a proper firm. Now for getting a proper exposure the only option left with me is to go for industrial training in the last year of internship where I can expect a good exposure and guidance.

Please advice as what to do further?